Chapter 1

*MADISON'S POV*

I roll out of bed to the sound of my alarm clock which I quickly shut off. I look at the time, it says 7:30 AM. I love softball so much, but Thursday morning practices kill me.

Once I got out of bed I go to my bathroom and get in my shower. I let the hot water hit me while I stand there thinking about everything. I got out of the shower put on my softball pants and a shirt and I head to practice.

When I got in my car I turned on the radio and Something Big By Shawn Mendes was on! I turned it up so loud and jammed out before practice. When I pulled into school I turned my music down and hopped out of the car. I went to the back and opened up the trunk and grabbed my bat bag and headed to the field.

While I was hanging my bag up and unpacking it my best friend Addie came up to me and was jumping about and down acting crazy. "Addie what the hell has gotten into you?" I laughed. "I GOT TICKETS TO MAGCON NASHVILLE AND WE ARE GOING THIS WEEKEND!" Addie practically screamed in my ear. When I heard that I couldn't believe it. I started screaming along with Addie until our coach came in the dugout and told us to quit screaming and making a scene.

After practice Addie came over to my house so we could discuss everything about this weekend. When we got to my house we planned out outfits for both Saturday and Sunday. When I had my whole bag packed for Magcon we headed to Addies to get her stuff ready.

We decided we would stay the night at Addies and head to Nashville early in the morning and spend a day just hanging out there before the event. Addie and I fell asleep around 11 because we had to wake up at 7. As I fell asleep all I could think about was how crazy it is that I am meeting the love of my life tomorrow. Hayes Grier.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

In this story it is the original 9 .including Hayes, Jacob, Dillon and Sammy.

I hope you all enjoy! I will try to update as much as possible!

Also in the story Hayes is 16, the same age as Madison.