Chapter 2

*MADISONS POV*

I shot up and looked around as my alarm went off at 7:00 AM. "Addie! Time to get up! We're leaving in an hour!" I said cheerfully as I walked downstairs to the kitchen trying not to wake up the rest of the family in the house.

When I got in the kitchen I started making breakfast. At about 7:20 I heard Addie walking down the stairs as I was setting the table so I decided to hide and scare her. As she turned the corner to walk into the kitchen I jumped out and growled at her. "Holy shit what the fuck dude I almost fucking pissed my pants!" She yelled at me while laughing. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. After I got off of the floor we sat down and ate the bacon and eggs I made.

After breakfast it was about 7:45 so we headed upstairs to get ready. I got in my bag and put on a pair of light wash shorts, an American Flag crop top, and my favorite white high top converse and I wore my hair naturally wavy. Addie put on high waisted dark shorts, a white flowing hollister tank top, and flowery vans. She wore her hair straitened and down.

Once we were both done we packed our stuff together and headed out on our adventure to Nashville, Tennessee.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

*Sorry for such a short chapter! Things will start to get more interesting soon!*