School

Y/N's POV

BRRRRRRRR (A/N: brr brr frozen you're the on---)

I groan as I open my eyes seeing Jhope I mean the sunshine bright as a diamond. Today is gonna be another hell for me in the hell hole.

I get up and get inside the bathroom and started doing my morning routine. After I was done I went down to smell something burned and I know what's going on. "Namjoon-oppa did you burn something again?" I asked the guy in front of me that has an awkward smile in his faceu.

"HEHE" he said as he still keep his awkward smile that is so cute. "Its okay oppa" "sorry lil sis" "yeah yeah I already know you're the GOD of DESTRUCTION" I said as eat the burned toast "yeah yeah you don't have to remind me that" he said as he eats with me.

"Oppa you're gonna be late for work now." "Ah yes I'm gonna prepare the car for awhile." "Okay oppa" he then ran outside and started preparing the car.

Namjoon and Hoseok are both my big brother, and I'm their little sister. Everyday they bring me to school as they head their work.

~~~~~~~~

As I arrive in school, people started looking at my direction well obviously my brothers are known because they own big companies. Ever since our family got into an accident my brothers were always here to provide my needs and to support me they're like parents to me already.

"Hey Y/N" my bestfriend Dahyun greeted me as I got in the gate of the school. "Hey bestie" I greeted her back. We both head to our classrooms and bid goodbye to each other Dahyun has chemistry and I am heading to history class.

~~~~~~~~

"Gosh that teacher didn't dismiss us until she's done talking her nonsense" I said to Dahyun as we both head to the canteen.

-To be continued