Prologue

Prologue

Winter's POV

Well today was another crappy day with me going to a whole new school. The only upside was getting to go with my friends and siblings. We, my sister Nicole and I shared the house with our favorite twins and Nathan, our best friends.

We basically considered ourselves family. We all had a similar backstory. We don't know where we came from or who any of our parents were but we've been together for as long as I can remember. We're a group of socially active people excluding me. Our clique consists of Nathan Greene. He's the school's star baseball player. Nicole is the star of the basketball team.

Where can I even begin with Micaela and Taylor. They're the school's top vocalist. They're the envy of every girl and desire of every guy. Then on top of that they're co-captains of the school's cheerleading squad. I mean thats just the tip of the iceberg. Me, I'm the more closed off person.

I have my own getaway. I'm your typical shy and timid girl. The social outcast. I hide behind my families fame and lurk in the shadows. I have become a muralist. 5 minutes after waking up I press the buzzer by the door of my bedroom and the alarm went off in the entire mansion waking every living thing.

I mean if you could afford a mansion why not get one? When we were smaller we all woke up in a single room. It's still a mystery but before that none of us can remember anything. We had money to last us years maybe even centuries. Although it's all a mystery about what happen that night or in the past we managed to find a couple of things.

We each woke with different crystal necklaces. Nicole's and mine are purple, Nathan's is brown and Taylor and Micaela's is strange and unusual. It's layered red, brown, black and purple. We have no knowledge of any of it but I wonder who does.