~*~ Discovery ~*~

Pence POV:

I had been preparing day and night for this debate, for weeks now. I was ready to prove to all the liberals, the demoncrats, and the entire world, that I was a strong, manly, confident man, who had my own strong, manly confident beliefs. I caught myself thinking of my preparation tactics as I stood, listening to that vile, demonic, political woman speak of our law enforcement, my peepee growing more erect every second I heard her speak, out of anger. I had to think of other things as this woman spoke. My preparation had consisted of reading FOX news articles about electroshock therapy, staring at my less-than-appetizing wife, Karen, and staring (completely platonically) at infatuation, lewd, strong, masculine photos of my favorite man, Donald J. Trump. But suddenly Kamala had finished speaking her disgusting, communist words against our police. "And I must tell you, this-" I began confidently, my white hair a beacon of light and purity among a raging sea of sirens, "This presumption that you hear consistently, from Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, that uh, that America's systematically racist. That has Joe Biden said that he believes law enforcement has an implicit bias against minorities... is, is a great insult."

I completely lost my focus. I felt something I had never felt before. My painfully erect peepee suddenly felt a new sensation, and I felt a sticky wetness in my dark blue trousers. My eyes rolled back into my head but I bit my lip to keep from vocalizing the pure joy and bliss I was feeling in that moment. I wondered if this was what it felt like when I made those gay fags go through electroshock. They had been screaming, and that's all I wanted to do. my body felt warm, shaky, and uncertain. 

I knew I needed to continue, though. "To the men and women who serve in law enforcement," I began, shakily. My tender, childish, innocent lips were shaking with every syllable. I wanted to live in the beautiful feelings I was experiencing and take in every second of this. I felt the wetness creeping down my silken, blue trousers, and knew I had to continue. "I want everyone to know, who puts on the uniform of law enforcement every day, that president Trump-" I felt a deep sensation reminiscent of what I had just felt seconds before, deep inside my peepee as I said my idol's name, and felt the flaccid meat scepter become slightly more erect. But the show must go on. I must beat that woman to a verbal pulp so that I can continue to build God's America. "-and I, stand with you." I finished the statement, my strong masculinity clearly empowering my words, shining through my sunken pale skin, luminating the room with goodness and hope. I felt the fibers of my hair being moved my something, though I had no idea what. I just knew that I had to get through this debate. I thought of my second-favorite man, Ben Shapiro, and knew I had to #rekt this woman like he had destroyed those libtard university students. I just had to power through. I had to ignore my quivering thighs, ignore the sensual feeling of the rippling flesh, ignore my thigh-high schoolgirl socks that kept my legs warm as I sat in the cold, dark room, I had to ignore everything but this debate, so that I could get out of here and mayhaps feel the europhoric, intoxicating feeling I had felt, just one more time.