━ 𝙄𝙄

Dungeons.

Potion Class.

"Sugawara-san !"

The fifth year from Hufflepuff turned his head where the sound just came from. Once his eyes bumped with a pair of blue-metal orbs, his lips raised make a wide grin. He waved his hand as response. The one who called him was Yaku Morisuke, fifth year from Ravenclaw house. Despite each houses competing one another, it seems their bond that is formed by their similiar hobbies don't affected at all.

Yaku approached Suga's table exactly before he works with his potion, in other words- after Snape has demonstrate his way to make Strengthening Potion. Their interaction is actually got many attention from other students. Because, at a glance it looks they didn't do anything special. Just brew, add some particular blood from creatures, stir, finishing.

However, that isn't actually happened. We could say, Suga has his own way to brew potion. Nevertheless, all his attempts at potion class went unnoticed by everyone. But once Yaku has the same class with Suga, and accidentally saw his way which different from the instructions, he came over to his table. That was where everything occured.

At that time, Yaku was confused why his potion didn't turns out well when he's already follow the whole recipe. He can't figured the problem by himself, too. Thus, he sulked at the corner with his feet swaying back and forth. His caramel orbs wandering around, observe the class and released sigh of relief everytime his gaze found anyone who experienced the same thing.

Next, just as we expected. Suga's interesting way to brew potion then caught his interest. He stared in awe when Sugawara's potion finished and succeded. It doesn't follow the recipe, but it doesn't has much different either. Then, Yaku walk near him and begged for be taught.

Suga, being the huffliest Hufflepuff he is happily said yes.

Ever since, Yaku and Suga will brew potions together with their tables nearby. The one who got there first should save a spot for other, none of them complaining.

"Suga-san, it says we should brew it in at least two stages. But how come the powdered Griffin claw by this size will last at the time?"

"Let's doubled the dosis then."

"....It might implode."

"Tehe."

Training Grounds.

Flying Class.

"What an actual fuck they're literally doing."

Tsukishima desperately get away from the grounds main area. He's staring in horror once Daishou and Kuroo bumped to each other on a broom, duelling overhead come to his sight. Madam Hooch isn't here at the moment, there's one crucial condition where she even got called by the principle, Dumbledore to catch him at his office.

Hence, the third year lesson is taken over by these two fifth year. Kuroo Tetsurou and Daishou Suguru. However, with rivalry aura radiated the atmosphere, it doesn't feel right to study as their usual routine anymore. The Slytherin and Gryffindor third year watched the duo who's now glaring each other fiercely.

"You rooster-head, Madam Hooch must be doomed for asking your help to teach this guys waving technique!"

"Huh?! You're the one to talk!"