Their Destiny

A chance meeting... perhaps sheer coincidence or perhaps a will of the mysterious fate that so often winds us up...

But what happens when 2 people so completely unlike in all respects fall in love despite knowing that what they feel is forbidden?

Fighting desperately against the forces that separate them...

Yet O fate, cruel fate...

That unshakable force plays its game...

Separating them only to reunite them....

In an endless loop...

The first time she was a princess and he was a warlock... the undying Athanasia and her sole light Lucas... The beautiful, hated, forgotten princess and the genius, isolated and ancient wizard...

Hurted by a ridiculous world and tortured by their circumstances, both found comfort and solace in each other's presence as the slowly healed the ever fresh wound and gradually fell in love.

They planned to escape from everything as soon as the warlock returned from his quest. But...

He was too late

If he knew that the day when he left was the last he'd see her bright, warm eyes that shone like jewels, the last he'd ever play with her soft wavy golden locks, the last he'd hear her soothing melodic voice, the last he'd smell that alluring scent of roses, the last he'd feel her warm, affectionate embrace and her soft sweet lips..

Oh if only he knew it would be the very last smile of hers he'll ever see...

He would have never left

For his beloved was no more... killed by the hands of a cruel tyrant that was her biological father on a false accusation of poisoning his 'angelic' niece that he called his 'beloved "daughter"' who was in reality nothing more than a product of his brother's 'experiments' made of black magic..

The warlock raged and in his rage killed the cruel emperor and his 'beloved daughter' and destroyed the entire empire before committing suicide in hopes of joining his Athanasia...

Yet where he went was not to Athanasia's side...instead he met with a dazzling light which offered him a chance to be together with his princess but at a price...overcoming 'destiny'... they shall be reborn over and over again, they may or may not meet... but they must overcome their hurdles and create their happy ending... if they do they shall be reborn again as their true selves and be able to live their lives to the fullest...

But if not...his princess will have to suffer an endless loop of misery alone

The warlock who would do anything and everything for his precious princess accepted the deal...

And so began the lives and story of the two who transcended time and space...

The second time they were reborn he as a demon and she as an angel... the demon who was nurtured into a killing machine for the sake of his clan...Lucas and his angel Athanasia an unique angel gifted with the ability to foresee the future who hated wars..

They detested fighting yet had no choice but to join the holy war between angels and demons lamenting their destiny.

Yet a again they met and this time they fell deeper... how they wished to run away from everything... as their forbidden feelings grew... their clans soon found out about it...

And the dreaded day soon came when he was ordered to kill her. Unable to bring himself to do it he begged her to free him from his destiny for she is the only one who can kill him thus freeing him from his shackles