Hugo enters past?!

In the future -

"Emma take care of Louise while we are out "Mari and Adrien tell to there daughter as they close the door."Ok mom and dad"Emma replies.

-Hugo is successful making a time machine to the past-

"Yes !" He says to himself." I am traveling to the past" he continues as entering the machine 

-In the present-

Adrien and Marinette are walking to the park.Hugo appears from nowhere.

"Mommy, Daddy" he says hugging them. Adrien blushes while Mari searches for Alya." Kid where is Alya " she says ,Adrien cries in his mind "why let me enjoy this moment of us being parents or husband-wife !!!!!" " Mommy don't joke aunt Alya of course would be with Jake " Hugo says crying (Yes he is really smart at 4 just imagine that because he is really interested in past and he is smart he somehow makes the machine but somehow forgets about it 🤣🤣) "ahhhhhhh,who is this JAKE is she cheating no she cannot betray Nino!!!!!or is she ?!?" Marinette and Adrien exclaim , "NO why are you doing this to me mom and dad really !!!"he says starting to cry."he is my bestie and Alya auntie's and Nino uncle's son!!!!!"he continues."What!!!!!!?!!!!!!" They scream and Mari says "they did not tell me about any Jake!" Adrien continues"me neither!! How could they wa-,Hugo what is the age of Jake dear? Hugo says "4" Mari and Adrien take him to the park where the squad was meant to meet "You know each other since kindergarten or what!!!" mari asks."No dudette" Nino says "so elementary? You would know each other since elementary you are both really dirty minded " Adrien nods "what do you mean Mari ?"Alya asks."ohh, don't say that you didn't have a child at 12 " Adrien says "WHAT ??!"Alya and Nino exclaim Adrien continues " umm ask this someone named Hugo " What happened dear "Alya says to Hugo"Auntie where is Jake ? I have not seen him in a week is he I'll?"

"1. Why did you just call me 'auntie'.

2 . How do you know we have planned to name our boy 'Jake ?' At this moment Adrien and Mari see at each other astonished..."ummmmmm ,Alya Nino you have thought of your children names this early ,really ?E.X.P.L.A.I.N. us RIGHT NOW .!" Mari says.

To be continued 

___ Yes I did not add any Miraculous thing in this __but yeah Emily has died and Gabriel moved forward and has things for Nathalie........No I do not ship them but yeah.......hehe

BUG OUT !!