The Beautiful Day

I was dressed in a full black knee-length bodycon ruffle sheath dress with minimal makeup, was looking into the mirror adorning myself. Exciting feeling. How can't be exciting? After all, it was my first date. Set to go on to my favorite place. Yes, the venue was decided by me.

My phone rang. Who is it? A thought came into my mind. Went to check it who, exactly called me up? Oh, God! Martin, Yes, of course, the man I was going on a date with. It was so sweet of him he wanted to check on me if I am coming on my own to the venue, or he will pick me up from my place.

I told him not to do so because his route is very different from mine. I said I will be coming on my own to the Dream Palace straight and will meet him there only and disconnected the call. Yes, you might be thinking about the Dream Palace. My favorite place, the one I have told you in the beginning.

I booked a cab and reached the venue. Lovely and decorated. I was stunned by the arrangements done for me. My mind to me Oh, girl! had you ever thought your first date to be too beautiful? me to my mind, not at all.

There I have looked up, and what did I saw? A handsome hunk man, wearing a black pant, white shirt with a black blazer, was looking at me with his twinkling eyes. I could able to see the shine in his eyes when I saw him. Now my eyes started capturing his expressions, his big eyes, a sharp nose with a cute smile. He was smiling at me while looking at me.

He came to me and given me a bookey of beautiful red Rose's aroma was so good. He asked for my hand, and I placed my hand over him, embracing my hand, he carried me to our booking table. It was a round table decorated with the red roses all over it.

He made me sit over the chair and then sat before me, asking whether I am comfortable or not. I was all impressed by his gestures and wanted to appreciate the same but was a bit nervous.

Looking at me, he asked, would you like to have some water? I said no, thank you. I looked at him and gathered all the courage. I have told him that he is looking good, and I appreciate his efforts for all the arrangements that he did for me. He smiled at me and said, "you are also looking very beautiful". I thanked him for the compliment.

Now everything was silent, no voice. I was looking at him, and he was looking at me. The waiter came in-between and asked for the order. Thank God! This man came and saved you from this awkwardness my mind was whispering to me. We both together said I would like to have a cold coffee. Both of us looked towards each other and smiled. We both have the same taste. I got a bit comfortable with him.

I started asking questions from him about his profession and all the background details. The conversation begins, and we had a good time all together. Suddenly, he got up and came near me, sat on his knees. I got nervous. My mind was not prepared for this, I stood up. He asked, Will you? Damn! I heard the sound of a ringing bell. What is it? Oh, it's my alarm. I got up and realized oh it was my dream. I was about to get up from my bed, but my phone rang. My mind, who's calling you in this early morning? I have checked my phone, and it was "Martin".