Prologue

Five year old me sat in the living room watching Blues Clues

Five year old me sat in the living room watching Blues Clues. It was a normal day, i had just got from school and the only thing on my mind was the usual, toys , food , and tv .

"You think you can leave me" i heard my dad yell from their bedroom. "And you gone try to take my daughter? " he yelled

"Yes Trey, now let me go" i heard my mom cry.

They had been arguing a lot lately. I wasn't sure if it was because of me or if it was because of somebody else. My parents where very loving and I wasn't sure where this sudden change of heart came from.

I walked upstairs and peeked into the crack of my parents door. I came to see my dad holding a gun up to my moms head.

"What you gone do huh? Shoot me? In front of your daughter" she laughed

"Dont test me keisha"  he said shaking

"Do it Trey" she laughed.

Little ol me didnt know what was to come.

He quickly shot her. I watched as her body immediately went lifeless as the life in her eyes quickly disappeared.

"Mommy?" i said as i walked farther into their room

"What did you do ?" i asked as my eyes began to water.

"Shut up" he said pacing. His eyes where wide and his hands began to shake .

I watched as he held the gun up to his head, slowly pulling the trigger.

I stood there in the middle of my two dead parents.

the people who once took care of me where gone in an instant.

It was like my eyes where faucets that wouldn't turn off .
...
That night the police had been called by the neighbors.

They noticed my mom and dad had not gone to work that night and had grown suspicious after the loud bangs .

That night the police came and got me and took my parents in a white bag . In that moment I was no longer a happy oblivious kid , I was now a kid with no emotion .

Was this my fault ?
<><><><><><><

After months off foster homes my grandma finally decided she would take me in .

I moved in with my grandmother and my cousin .

One traumatic experience change the way i looked at the world forever.

I guess you could say i was mute, but i liked to think i was on Dnd.