🗒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚝.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

.˚ ₍🗒₎┊..⃗. spots⌇🥛🖇 fluff  ♥︎ᵎ

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"am i enough for you?"

your ears perked at the slight tremor in his voice, it was the moment you realized he was feeling insecure again.

for whatever reason, you wanted to punch whoever inflicted those reasons to your freckled baby.

"did someone told you that?" your eyes skimmed over his anxious face to his fumbling fingers.

you wanted to hold them.

"no! no one did!" he reasoned. yet you sighed, making him flinch and look over to your troubled expression.

he felt like a burden to a wonderful woman like you. it would be understandable if you leave him for someone better.

after all you were too high for his usual standards. a pathetic first year like him to a angel like second year sounds so ridiculous.

"i-im sorry for asking that. should we go home then?"

it was the end of classes. outside the school gates where you would usually wait for him after his practice for the volleyball.

you could only sigh again and hold his cold fingers against your warm ones.

"yama, baby. you're overthinking too much" you chuckled over to the tall male.

if only you knew how he loved your chuckle.

"you know you're the only one for me! my sweet baby!" you cooed over to your lover, squishing his cheeks together as you brought your lips together with his.

making him squirm for a little bit before giving in.

you led his awkward hands to your waist as you let them hold it tight.

before parting away.

"how many times do i have to kiss you for you to get used to my kisses?!" you sighed tirely.

watching him smiling softly at you.

"forever. kiss me forever. i cant get enough of your kisses"

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛