❤️PART 25

its sunday,the last sunday that we will all be meeting up in a while.

the dance studio will be handed over to someone else because you and namjoon got a position as idols at bighit entertainment.

taehyung and seokjin decided to move away.they got married recently and they want to start a family somewhere else,they promised to visit me every 2 months.i will miss them especially taehyung,my best friend.im so glad that his happy,if only he knew what i go through,because of you.

jungkook and yoongi are moving to the states,apparently their getting an oppurtunity to make music along with some other artists.

jungkook and yoongi revealed that they are dating.i knew you were jealous,and that made me jealous because you never ever get jealous when it comes to me.

we all had a good time,we laughed together and spoke about all of our old times.

i was happy because you were happy.

you told everyone about that we were a couple.
you told them about trips that we never went on and
you told them about moments  we never shared.
you lied.

but i just smiled.
i was happy,because you were happy.

   --------------

we were the last to leave.

you held my hand and told me what i wanted to hear for the last time before we part.

out of all the lies you've told me 'i love you' is definitely my most favourite one.

~END☺︎︎