1~ In The Beginning

[Y/N] [L/N] = Your Name & Last name

[H/C] = Hair Color

[E/C] = eye color

And that's basically it

------------
<Y/N POV>

Oh what fun it was to play around here with a couple of friends. You were only 5 and it was your birthday. How happy it was to see family and friends around you.

"Happy Birthday my little princess." You're mother kisses your cheeks and you blow out you're candle.

"H-hey kids! We have to sing happy birthday to our birthday girl!" Bonnie says hopping off stage. He was you're favorite character because he was a bunny. And you LOVE bunnies.

After they sang happy birthday and you ate your cake and food, you and the other kids decided to play around and mess with things.

"Look at that! That dog looks stupid!" One kid says.

"Yeah! He does. I can beat a pirate, watch!!" The other kid got up on the pirate cove and started hitting the Fox.

"[Y/N] are you having a wonderful time here?" You turn around and see Bonnie looking down at you.

"Oh am I! I love you Bonnie." You have Bonnie a big hug and he tends to hug back.

"AAHH!!" You startled at a scream and Bonnie dragged you away from the scene .

You say blood all over the floor and a kid's hand laying there.

"Get away from her, you monster!" You're mom snatches you away from Bonnie and picks you up.

"Bunnie!!!!" You try to reach out for Bonnie an started crying. What happened? Why did you're mother called Bonnie a monster?? That was an awful party that you will never forget. No matter how old you get, Bonnie will always be you're favorite.

***
27 years later~

You wake to the beep of your alarm. You felt really tired and didn't feel like getting up to go to work. You know, your first day of Freddy Fazebear's Pizza.

You applied weeks ago and they've finally hired you to do the night shift. It may seem scary because you have a little fright on darkness. You got up to take a quick shower and brush your teeth.

You throw on you're uniform and headed out the door. "Bye mom!" You yell out.

~skipping to where you meet MIKE~

"The night shift isn't easy, for a beautiful lady." Mike flirted. Gross.

"Uh..thank you? But I can manage, Mike." You say looking around. This place hasn't changed a bit.

"Are you sure? You've done this before?" You never have but knew it'd be easy.

"No, but it's just looking through cameras and stuff like that. How hard can that be?" You smiled.

"Well, there is one thing I have to tell you." He sighs leadin you into the room where you'll start your job. "The animatronics..they move around. A lot. No need to freak out or anything because they..what am I saying."

"Wait. What is it you are trying to say?" You asked curiously.

"They are very dangerous. And if I were you. I'd just do this shift for only one day and get out of here." Mike whispers.

"No! You can't tell me what to do. I-I do what I want." You push him out of the room.

"Okay, [Y/N]. But I warn you, they don't play around." You press the door button so you wouldn't have to hear him. Mike is soo weird. I wonder what's up with him .

And the animatronics moving? Pssh. Nothing will ever happen as long as you're safe.

--2am--

"CRAP! THE DOOR!" You shut both doors and look at your camera flipping through to see if nothing was after you. I guess Mike was right. You should just quit .

"OH no! Where's the bunny..." You whispered and looked through. You see a tall figure standing and was looking at your camera. "Bonnie...is that you..?"

Bonnie seemed to be frowning when he heard your voice. "B-Bonnie. It's me, [Y/N]!"

"..." He doesn't answer nor does he leave. "Wh-why are y-you here [Y/N]." He finally spoke.

"I wanted to work here. But now that I've seen you guys coming after me..I guess I should leave-"

"NO!!" He bolts. That made you jump out of you're seat. "Why are you leaving me? You're old pal..." He whimpers.

"I-I don't mean to leave you, Bonnie. Really. But if you guys are going to kill me... I guess I have to quit." You say closing he right door because Chica was standing there.

It was 5pm and you had 10% of power left.

"I won't hurt you. I wouldn't. But Freddy has told me that all endoskeleton must be stuffed." He says sadly.

"Really?? But why?" It was now 6am and all the animatronics went to their places on stage including foxy. Man, you almost peed your pants from foxy running down the hallway.

Are you going to stay or leave..? It's up to you!

---

Comment!

Vote

Follow

Will you stay or quit??