4 ~ [sneak peek]

Bonnie POV::

"Why do you even trust that endoskeleton? You know how they are." Freddy explains to everyone.

"All endoskeletons are out of their suits. So they must be put back!" He throws a fist up in the air. That means (Y/N) is going to be forcefully stuffed. I can't let that happen.

"Wait. Freddy, don't you think they should be left alone? They never harm us." I tried to change his mind for the best.

"Pathetic. If you don't want to do this, I guess you're going to have to be trashed." His words made the room silent. Trashed?

"B-but, I'm not rejecting the request. I'm just suggesting that this ain't such a good idea. Please." I begged. He takes on step closer to me. Golden Freddy, who's behind, a black eye who stares at me telling me to be patient.

"Don't make me have to do this, Bonnie. You're a good thing. What happened to that? It was that endoskeleton girl, wasn't it?" He puts his hands in his hips and looked at me as if I was suspicious.

"No! I just...don't want to. Maybe next year. Or a thousand year later." I picked up the guitar and left the stage. Nobody was here except (Y/N). I'm sure she'll understand.

I didn't alarm her that I was coming so she fell of her chair and hit the ground.

"Sorry..." I come in and helped her up. There were bruises on her arm. If I wasn't there to save her, she would've been killed.

"Ow, that's the arm that hurts, Bonnie." I carefully release my grip and let her sat on her own.

"H-have...you uh-..ever talk to..."
~~~~~~~

End of sneak peek :3

I haven't update in forever........because of laziness and bored
***

If I get more reads and more comments, I'll update chapter 5