The next day, Chan and Jisung got out together. It would be their first date and Jisung got to choose the place.

He chose a nice little restaurant down the street. Of course it had to be the same one Jisung went to with Seungmin and Hyunjin.

Back then Jisung wanted everything but to go with him, now he wanted everything but to not go with him. However, as much as he missed Hyunjin, he didn't miss the times when they argued over every little thing. It hurt him without reason.

"Jisung?" Chan said while waving his hand in front of his face. "I said, what do you want?"

"Oh! Um, I guess I will just take a coke..." Jisung stared down at the table.

"Not hungry?"

The younger shook his head. That's when he remembered. This was supposed to be a date with Chan, he shouldn't let himself bring all the mood down!

So, he looked at Chan and gave him one of his brightest smiles. "Actually, I think I might take a cheesecake as well!"

A waiter came to take their orders. After that, the both of them silently looked out the window before Jisung tried to lift the mood by cracking a joke.

"Hey, what do you call a snake that's exactly 3,14 meters long?"

"Jisung, this isn't right. You're obviously not feeling well."

"A Pithon! Haha, a classic..." Jisung sighed and looked down again. "I guess you're right... this isn't working."

Chan nodded and took Jisung's hand into his own.

"Please." The older grabbed him by the chin to raise his head. "Just talk to me."

"Chan" Jisung said, his voice shaking. "I-i think-"

He didn't even get to finish his sentence when his emotions got the better of him. Jisung laid his head on the table and began to cry, just like he did last night.

Jisung wasn't one to do that in public, but there was no way he could bring himself to stop. He didn't want to look at the Chan who was silently caressing his hand in an attempt to comfort him. He didn't want to look at all the strangers surrounding him.

Right now it was only him. It always was only him. But in his ideal world there wasn't only him. There was another one, taller than him, by his side, accompanying him through the good amd bad times.

With a deep breath, Jisung looked up at Chan.

"I think I love Hyunjin." Another tear dripped from his already puffy eyes.

"I know." Chan said. To his surprise he didn't look disappointed nor even angry at him. His face looked soft, like he understood everything Jisung was going through.

"Wait, you don't hate me?" Jisung said before sniffing. The tears began to calm.

"Why should I?" The older stood up before sitting down besides Jisung. He turned the younger to look at him and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "Let's forget this whole dating thing okay? You're gonna get him back."

"H-he doesn't want me."

"That's what you say to yourself, but have you asked him? No! Do it."

Chan gave him a hug before sitting down on his seat again.

"Let's eat and afterwards I'm gonna drive you to his place, alright?"

。。。

Jisung took a big, deep breath before opening the front door. At this time, Seungmin would be at work so it would be only him and Hyunjin, if Hyunjin was even home that is.

Inside it was silent. Jisung sneaked through the hallway to Hyunjin's door. He knocked before opening, but no one was inside. Jisung sighed.

Of course Hyunjin wouldn't be home. Maybe Seungmin took a day off for him and they went somewhere fancy on a date.

Disappointed, Jisung went on his way back to his own room. How could Jisung be that delusional?

Oh, I must've forgotten to close my door... He pushed the door open and was surprised to say the least. There was the boy Jisung was looking for. On his bed. Half naked.

"Hyunjin? What are you doing here."

"Jisung?" And Hyunjin stood up and ran to Jisung like a dog that just heard his food being poured into the bowl. He jumped into his arms and embraced him into a hug.

"I was so so worried. Are you okay? I'm so sorry for everything I did." He looked at Jisung, his eyes sparkling as tears formed in them. "How can I make it up to you?"

"First off, What are you doing in my bed and why is your dick on full display?" Jisung managed to somehow sound digusted, worried and surprised at the same time.

"That's not important right now." Hyunjin grabbed the boxers and pants from the bed before slipping then on. "Please just tell me if there's anything I can do."

"Hmm..." Jisung pretended to think. "I know something."

Hyunjin looked at him. He was excited, but also nervous for what he was about to say.

"Let's go on a date."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
a/n

Date!!!