Chapter 1: Redwood Eyes

As I wake up I wonder what the doctors drugged me with for me to experience this horrific headache. I glance over what I thought was the doctor's chair which know seems a lot more...bushy.

I use all the strength I have which is not a lot for some unknown reason and attempt to sit up. I feel a bit dazed but I still manage despite the horribly scattered twigs jabbing into be palms.

I evaluate my surroundings and come up with this:

1.  I'm lost in a forest

2. I'll probably die because I didn't pay attention in Boy Scouts

and 3. I'll probably die because I'm an idiot in general

—————-

After a half hour of complete and utter panic, I grow some balls and actually wander around a bit and find a strategically placed arrow on the ground. And another and another and another...

The genius I am, I follow them to find myself staring a huge redwood in the eyes. Which doesn't seem logical given the fact that redwood trees don't have eyes nor does any other tree. This one does which leads me to believe this is a complete hallucination. 

I knock on the wood three times and seeing if it will open up to some enchanted world like Narnia. To my surprise it does open, (which helps me confirm my hallucination theory) but not to Narnia but rather to an almost equally enchanting named town.

I look up and analyze the sign which reads...

Mythwield

———————-

A/N: Well hey there :D This is my first legit story I've wrote out of my own initiative so yea. Tell me what you think as the story moves along. Oh and leave ideas as well. I own all the characters in this story btw ;) Till next my loyal readers!