8 || Nuh time/ Tek time

Yel :

My thoughts were everywhere and i noticed myself smiling the entire time. A soft knock caused me to jump out of my thoughts. " yea ? Come in "  i said sitting up on my elbows. " hey uh sorry we're u sleeping ? Diyah said softly like we were kids doing something we ain't got no business. " no i wasn't and why are u whispering like your gonna get caught or sum " i said laughing and causing her to suck her teeth " whatever u mind if i come in ? " yea sure i said making room for her and pulling the covers back.  T shirt and nothing else ? Godddd send help

Diyah :

" can't sleep ? Yel asked breaking the silence. " Um i guess u can say that " i said brushing it off feeling her look at me but i kept staring at the tv. " okay " she said grabbing her phone off the nightstand and walking to the bathroom. I watched her every move her body , she's so sexy . Control yourself diy control control control control. " yo you okay though like for real " she said with her eyes glued to her phone still.

Yel :

i seen diyah walking towards me out the corner of my eye and picked my head up licking my lips as i looked at her from bottom to top in a trance only to be brought back to reality by Diyah's lips pressing against mine. I deepened the kiss and threw my phone somewhere on a soft surface and grabbing her face. Her tongue entered my mouth and i groaned put my hands on her neck. Our tongues fought for dominance and i must say i almost gave in. She grabbed both of my arms and wrapped them around her waist and turning her back towards the sink indicating for me to put her on it.

I picked her up and broke the kiss placing love marks on my soon to be territory. I found her spot and sucked on it viciously and she grabbed the back of my neck and let out soft moans that drove me crazy and made me throb and crave her. No woman has ever made me want her so badly . NO woman. I stopped and looked into her eyes pecking her lips one more time. " i don't want you to think this is all i want you for" . " look yel , i came in here to tell you i wanna be with you and then i wanted to act on how i was feeling and i want this to happen and i want you but i understand " diyah said getting off the sink heading towards the door.

" wait " i said grabbing diyah and tightening my grip around her waist and pulling her back in front of me. She let out a low moan that did so many things to my mind body heart and soul. " are u sure " i said with lust in my eyes but seriousness and sternness in my voice . " yes , as long as you'll respect me in the morning " she said sincerely. " always beautiful " i said picking her up and carrying her to the bed.

I put her down and she wouldn't let me go. " your perfect " she said " your so beautiful mamas " i said bringing her into a deep kiss and making my way down to her sweet spot and i slid her shirt off over her head.

Omniscient POV :
diyah sat her self up on her elbows biting her lip as she watched yel adore and become one with every part of her body. It was clear that it was nothing but lust and love in the air the sweet smell of diyah filled the room. The spiritual connection they shared was like no other . At that moment it was no one else but them in the world. Yel place a few soft kisses on diyah's pearl that made her squirm and let out soft moans yurning for yel's touch and the wetness of her mouth. Yel sat up and walked over to the speakers which mad diyah whine. " babe no "  one second beautiful be patient  yel replied .

nuh time/tek time played softly through the speakers . " please daddy " diyah moaned as she began to rub her wetness all over her pearl . Yel turned around slowly and looked diyah in the eyes and she walked slowly back to her taking her clothes off leaving her in nothing but a bra and boxers . She watched diyah play with herself which mad diyah go crazy and caused her to get louder . " control yourself " yel whispered in her ear lowly reaching down removing diyah's hand and putting her fingers in her mouth . Diyah moaned as she sucked them clean and kiss yel . She flipped her over and began kissing all over her and taking off her boxers and then looking up at her for permission. Yel nodded and diyah proceeded to take them off and place her wetness over yel's pearl and slowly started to grind on her soft  womanhood .

Moans filled the room and so did the sound of their juices . Yel was now between diyah both legs wrapped around her waist and going harder as diyah scratched up her back going crazy as yel gripped the shits above her head . " fuck " yel said lowly " you so wet beautiful "  she said into diyah's ear . " ahh shit yes don't stop baby please don't stop . " say my name " yes daddy fuck me " " it's yours baby "
Baby fuck oh fuck ahh I'm about to cum " ahhh don't stop " yel didn't listen and quickly stopped and started sucking on her pearl slipping a finger inside hitting her spot as she started to grind on her face wetting yel's face up all over . " I'm cumming fuck ah ah ah ah ah " diyah climaxed and her legs started to shake . Yel kissed her inner thighs and allowed her to catch her breath . Yel leaned over her grinning and kissing her lips a few times and laying down beside her . " mmmm " diyah moaned out still effected by the rush .

" you good bab- " diyah put her hand over yel's mouth and immediately began to suck on her sweet spot causing yel to let out the most feminine moans that made diyah smirked . Diyah worked her magic and took her time catering to yel leading her to her climax which came quickly " diy fuck baby I'm cumming " HOLD IT diyah shouted and slipped a finger inside and pounding yel's sweet spot cause her body to tense up and go into shock " ahhhhhh fuck shitt fuck " diyah went harder and made yel cum another time and kissed her way back up to yel's lips pecked them and got up and quickly grabbed a warm towel and cleaned herself up and did the same for yel that was yet still so sensitive.  She climbed in the bed laying on yel's chest . " you know what's next babygirl " yel said wrapping her arms around diyah's waist . Diyah sat up quickly " what ! " Poundtown yel whispered smacking her ass.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
First sex scene , sheeeeesh how i do ?
How y'all feeling this so far ?
Please leave feedback I'm excited to hear y'all thoughts !!
any suggestions you guys can leave em in the comments or either text me .
💕💕💕💕