-ONESHOT-

629 words

'Another boring day' you sighed and threw your blanket off your body. You were not feeling good that day but you didn't wanted to miss the school as the exams were near so you forced yourself to get ready. You threw a white t-shirt and a pair a jeans on and went out of the house as you slammed the door behind. You were walking through the hallways of your school continuously glancing at your phone. Then you noticed people staring at you and some were even giggling and smirking at you. You felt a bit weird because you were not the type of the girl who was noticed often as you were always inside your books and it was unusual that people were gazing at you. But you didn't care and trudged out of the way as you sighed.

-

Soon after you got inside the gate, you felt someone grab your hand with a lot of force. The hand pulled you closer to its body and guess who he was? It was indeed Jeon-Jungkook.

(Jungkook is a popular guy in the school who every students wishes to become friends with. But, you both share a cold relation with each other as he and you are a tough competition who were top 2 in every field be it studies, sports, dance or other. Plus, he is a bully and a playboy whom you can't just tolerate being around.)

What do you want? Let go my hand you freak you angrily said.

 Jj-just stop your rant and come with me he replied as calmly as possible. 

Just shut up okay? Why would I go with of a womanizer like you? Just let my hand free you said being more angry.

 Are you kidding me? For god's sake, don't get a wrong idea. I am just trying to help you. Just come with me. 

What the hell Jungkook? Just stop your nonsense and let go of me.

 As you wish you moron. Anyways I might not be the only one who has noticed a big stain on your jeans he replied smirking.

 Wait are you for real? You asked him half shocked and half terrified recalling all the people glaring at you when you passed through the hall.

(Without saying anything, he grabbed your hand and took you to the locker building. He took you to his locker room and locked the door from inside. He took off his oversized hoodie revealing his muscular body and folded it and gave it to you.)

Here, take this he politely said giving the hoodie to you. You know, you really don't have to do this. Stop your nonsense and just take it idiot. 

Like seriously it's not necessary you replied in low and confused tone still not being able to believe that it was the same cold guy that you hate from all your heart. Oof. Just buy it as a way to show off my abs Dumbass girl he said like a bragger as he is. 

Then, are you planning to roam around the school shirtless for the whole day? You asked him still in a low tone.

 I wished I could but actually I have a spare shirt in my locker so yeah, those poor girls won't be able to see my abs he said as he faked a sigh.

Okay thank you so much. I will return this to you tomorrow you said being thankful. Ahh! Just keep it for yourself or maybe consider as a gift you loser he jokingly said as he made a thumbs down sign.

I will take it back when it'll have your smell.