DON'T TOUCH OUR....SISTER!!!

•No ones pov •

After a long mission with the dragon slayers they decided to go out to eat at a nice resturant but they didn't expect to run into someone they don't like...

•Allumos pov •

When we got To the resturant I had a bad feeling when we all got inside and I was about to ask for a table I looked at the man and said You.... It was the same man that kept trying to touch Blake and flirt with them the person smirked and looked at Blake and said hi cutie I told him to back off and if he ever touched her all of us were going to murder him he said fine and took us to are table all of us were on high alert..

•Blake pov •

I was scared but I knew that my brothers were here to protect me from anything So I was happy we started to talk about stuff and I kept bugging Mario about Mania he eventually said what about you Blake I said what do you mean Mario said you know what I mean he looked at me with a smirk and said Lucas~ I blushed I said w-what about L-lucas while stuttering then the same guy at the counter came and said of we wanted anything while winking at me I started getting uncomfortable everyone noticed this and started to glare at the man I escused myself to go to the bathroom and when I was about to in I got pulled by someone and they covered my mouth I tried to yell,shout but onlt muffles came out it was the same guy He started to touch me and said that he heard me talking about someone named Lucas and he said that he was better and I should leave him for him I started to cry hoping someone to help me.....

•Mario pov •

Its been a few minutes since Blake left and the "guy" too I then got out of my Seat and said guys wheres Blake they looked around no one was to be seen we then stayed quiet and heard muffles and soft cries that sounded like Blake we followed the sound to see the man tieing Blake and touching all of us yelled out " DON'T TOUCH OUR SISTER!!!!" we started punching him allumos told me to bring back Blake divinus magia I noded I said don't have all the fun I want some too allumos said don't you worry I then left.

At Divinus Magia

When I got there I went to the guild hall with Blake still with me caring her since she was uncoscious I then went to find ritchie and Brandon to my surprize the whole guild was having a meeting I came in and suddenly had eyes on me I saw ritchie and Brandon I went over to tell them to not go to blakes house for a few days and if they see other dragon slayer ignore them they asked me why I said the the dragon slayers went out to eat at a resturant and meet someone that all of is didn't like ritchie asked why we didn't like them I said that before all of this Blake was being sexual harrased and reported he got in jail and got out the next day some how and he was the person at the resturant and he did again but more forcefully thats why and the dragon slayers part I explained that everyone whos a dragon slayers in the guilds are to be treated as sibilings like yours relationship with Brandon I said to ritchie and since Blake is the only girl in the family were very overprotective so everyone will be checking on Blake and no one else is allowed to and said if anyone messes with any of us especially Blake you wont Live to see tomorrow I said in a evil tone and said thats all they said yes I also said that only plant and Lucas can see her not David because you know why I heard in the back some one said Hay I heard that!! I then left but got interupted by Brandon saying how many days will be protective of Blake I answered with at least a week and left and I noticed that Lucas and plant where following I said hurry on they jumped a said okay I talked to Lucas about Blake while I was holding her when I got to her house I told Lucas to take her to her room he noded I handed Blake carefully while keeping watch I started to make blakes favorito food.

•Lucas pov •

When I got to blakes room I looked around in amazement I said to plant that it was pretty they noded I put her in bed a tucked her in I was about to leave but was stopped by someone saying please don't leave turned around and said okay I got on the bed at sat their while holding her hand I silently said I love you Blake....and fell asleep...

while some one said I love you too Lucas....and plant was on Lucas lap sleeping...

Everyday the dragon slayers came and kept a eye on Blake soon after a week everthing was fine Lucas confessed and Blake said yes the dragon slayers gave him the talk but it wasn't as bad and they lived Happily Ever After
The End

Stay safe and positive my Choco chips <3

Word count : 886 words UwU <3