Chapter 6: Fam?

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You heard me!" he said.

"Do as he says, Leah." Sammy said.

"This is a joke." I said walking to the door.

Sammy quickly kicked me in the shin really hard and then flung me over his shoulder and threw me onto the bed. Jack J came over and gagged me before tying me up. I tried screaming and squirming but sammy and Jack were restraining me. Jack pulled down my pants and ripped off my panties. I watched as he raped me painfully.

"STOPPP!" I screamed.

I watched as my virginity was ripped out from under me. Jack G hit me with something hard and all I saw was black. When i woke up I felt dizzy  and I was naked. The room was spinning fast and I couldnt remember what happened. I slowly stood up, grabbing my clothes trying to not fall over because of the dizziness. Then i heard Jack's familiar voice and the door knob began to move. I ran into the closet to hide. The light flickered on and they walked in.

"Where the hell is leah?" Jack G asked.

"She must have escaped." Sammy replied.

"Damnit." Jack J said.

"Guys, maybe we shouldnt have raped her." Nate said.

"SHUT UP NATE." Jack J screamed.

"Alright my bad!" Nate said.

"WHERES THE GIRL?" Jack screamed.

"Bro i dont know!" Nate said.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" jack said.

"Calm down dude he was with us when we went to go get drinks. He couldn't have touched her." Sammy said.

"WE NEED TO FIND HER BEFORE-" I shifted and something moved in the closet making a noise.

They

heard

me.

I held my breath praying they wouldn't open the door but sure enough the door swung open and Jack Gilinsky was on the other side. He reeked of alcohol and he laughed staring at me as if I was his prey.

"Found her." He said chuckling.

He grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed and started making out with me. I pushed him off of me and kicked him with all my strength in between his legs. Jack Johnson then tackled me and threw punches repeatedly. Sammy joined him and I tried getting them off of me but nothing worked. My body ached and as they punched, I was falling in and out of consciousness.

Somewhere in the midst of the craziness, I had begun crying. "Quit crying!" Jack J hissed.

I just sobbed louder and screamed.

"EMILYYYY! EMILYY PLEASE SAVE MEEE!" I managed before Jack J covered my mouth to the point where I couldn't breathe.

But it was too late. Jack began unbuttoning his pants for round two. I shook my head, tears streaming down my cheeks and I brought my hands up to Jack J's hand and tugged at his fingers to loosen his grip around my mouth. It was either the suffocation or the final punch to my stomach that finally knocked me out. When I woke up I was covered in a blanket and laying on a concrete floor. I looked around, and realized I was in a basement type setting but I couldn't tell who's home or where I was. It was dim but I was able to make out Sammy's figure sitting in the corner with my head in his hands.

"Where?" I croaked but I couldn't finish my sentence. I ached everywhere, it hurt just existing. Tears started to stream one after another like a waterfall.