Chapter 1: The Pixies and The Villain!

You are Valt Aoi's sister. Twin to be exact. You both have a separate room each. Your room were in front of Valt's room.

Third Person POV

"Toko, Nika! Go wake your brother and sister up!" A woman yelled while making bread. That's woman is Chiharu Aoi.

Two twins nodded to their mother before went to upstairs.

A boy looked at his twin sister and his twin looked at him as well.

"Nika, you'll go wake (Name) while I'll go wake Valt." A boy, names Tokonatsu Aoi, rather call, Toko Aoi, said to his twin.

"Sure!" A girl, names Nika Aoi, replied before two of them went to their brother and sister's room.

With Toko.

Toko opened the door and looked at his surrounding. Toko walked over his older brother and shouted, "Bro! Get up! You'll be late for school!"

Toko's brother, Valt Aoi, woke up by Toko's voice. He quickly stood up and speed up towards the bathroom.

With Nika.

Nika went to her big sister and shaking her. Nika heard a groan from her sister.

"Big sis, get up. You'll be late for school." Nika said. Nika's sister, (Name) Aoi, woke up. She started to stretching her body. Once she's done, she looked over at her little sister. She's started to yawn.

"Big sis, you'll be late for school." Nika said, causing her big sister's eyes widened.

She quickly stood up from her bed and dash towards the bathroom.

A few minutes later..

Both older Aoi already wore their school uniform. It's Beigoma International High uniform while the twins wore their casual. It's Beigoma Academy.

Both older Aoi was about to went out, both of them got stopped by their mother. They both turned around and saw their mother were holding a two breads.

"Fresh from the oven! Eat up, kids!" Chiharu said, throwing a two breads. causing both older Aoi caught them. Valt caught by his mouth while (Name) caught by her one hand.

"Bye, mom!" "See ya!" Both older Aoi quickly eat their bread while dashing towards the school.

While running towards the school, (Name) saw something in front of her. It's was a rare book on the ground. She stopped her track while Valt keep running.

'A book? ' (Name) thought. She went to the book and picked it up. She stared at the book before putting it inside her bag. After that, she quickly speed up towards to school.

Your POV

I've arrived at school. All the sudden, I heard someone call out my name and I quickly turned around, saw my best friend.

My best friend has a blonde hair, her hairstyle was a ponytail. Her eyes was green and she has a fair skin. She's also wore a uniform, like mine.

She walked towards me and give me a hug. I hug her back. And then, we both let go of each other and begin to walked towards our class. Well, she were same class as mine along with my brother and his blonde friend.

We both have arrived at our class. I looked over at my brother, who were insulting his blonde friend. Want to know who's that blonde male friend of his, it's Rantaro Kiyama. But, everyone in this school called him Honcho or the Head Honcho. I felt someone poke my cheek. I turned my right and saw my blonde best friend, Tenchi Raiki.