Chapter 27: Future Child?!

Your POV

Sunday

Me and Shu were walking together. Being couple is really fun.

"You know, I wonder what are our future is." I said as we both walking around the park.

"Future or not, I still love you." He said.

"Yeah." I said while smiling. He grabbed my hand and continued walking together.

??? POV

At the Future

I was cooking on the kitchen until I heard footsteps. I turned around and saw my daughter. She has a white twinbraid hair, her eyes were (E/C) and her face similar to mine. She wore a blue jacket and yellow dress.

"Mommy! What are you cooking?" She asked. I chuckled before knelt down her level.

"Spaghetti Carbonara! Your favorite along with Sora!" I said. She smiled happily.

"Thank you, mommy! You're the best!" She said. I chuckled before stood up and continued cooking.

Suddenly, I heard someone yelled my name, causing me yelped. I turned around and saw my husband. He has a medium white hair and red eyes. He also wore a suit and red tie.

"Honey? What's happened?" I asked as I stopped cooking.

"Akari's gone!" He said. I gasped.

"What?! How about Sora? Is he here?" I asked worriedly. He nodded before pull Sora out.

Sora has a (H/C) hair and his eyes were red. He wore a blue shirt and grey short pants. His face similar to my husband.

"Sora. Where's your twin sister?" I asked.

"I saw her went inside the portal. I was about to warn her but she doesn't listen." Sora explained and started to cry. My husband went to him and knelt down his level.

"Don't worry. We'll find your sister." He said and Sora hug him.

Wait...is Akari brought Foxie?

"Sora? Where's Foxie?" I asked. Sora turned to me.

"I don't know. Maybe Akari brought her." He replied.

"Oh dear." I mumbles.

Your POV

We were talking until we heard a child's voice, causing us stopped. We turned around and saw a girl. She has a white twinbraid hair and her eyes were (E/C). She wore a blue jacket, yellow dress and blue sneakers.

"Daddy!" She said and quickly run towards Shu. Me and Shu looked at each other before turned to her.

"What's your name and where's your parents?" I asked as I knelt down her level. Shu also do a same.

"Akari, Akari Kurenai!" She said. Eh?! Is she my future daughter in the future along with Shu?!

"Okay. Where's your parents, Akari?" Shu asked. Her (E/C) eyes locked mine.

"Mommy!" She said.

"Eh?!" I said as I stares at her in shocked.

"Who's your parents?" I asked. She smiled brightly.

"(Name) and Shu Kurenai!" She said. Me and Shu looked at each other with smile.

"Who wouldn't have thought that we have a future child." He said. I chuckled. We both stood up and looked at Akari.

"Akari! Where are you?!" We heard male voice. Akari's eyes lit up and turned around. We followed her gaze and saw a man. He has medium white hair and his eyes were red. He also wore a suit. Wait...is that Shu from the future?!