Chapter 5

CRUZ'S POV (a/n i feel like I don't add him enough)

I sat on my windowsill just staring out the window. Romeo comes and sits next to me and to be honest I didn't even realize he came in.

"Hey" I mumbled.

"Hey whatcha thinking 'bout?" He asked sitting criss-cross-applesauce. (A/N that's the only way I know how to put it)

"Nothing really just kinda....staring" I said simply shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay then? Well Brook and I are going to see the girls want to join?" He asked standing up.

"Umm where are we doing?" I asked standing up as well.

"We're going on the London Eye. Dad said he'd drive us since its like a two hour walk."

"Umm... sure why not when are we leaving?"

"In about half an hour" he said and I nodded. "I'll text Grace you get ready" he added as he left. Okay then.

I went over to my closet and grabbed a plain white tee, black jeans, and blue supras. I put on a black SnapBack as well, cause well why not? I grabbed my phone seeing that took 20 minutes and went to sit next to Brooklyn.

"Hey cruz" he said as I sat down.

"Hey Brook what's up?" I asked and he shrugged. Good talk. I took my phone out just playing random games till dad came in.

"Boys are you ready?" He asked and we nodded.

***SKIP DRIVE***

"We already payed for three separate like cart things so yeah" Brooklyn said handing us each a ticket. We nodded and got in line. We got here just in time, because a bunch of people came in behind us.

******

"Enjoy your ride" the lady said as I handed her Grace and I's tickets.

"Thanks" I smiled at her as we got in the cart.

"I've never been on the London Eye till now" Grace said quietly but I still caught it.

"Really?" I asked she nodded.

"Really. Have you?"

"Yeah a few times with the boys and my parents" I said and she nodded. We went over to the window and just gazed out at London. "But to be honest I don't remember it being this pretty" I added and I heard her laugh.

"How do you just forget that? This is like something you don't forget" she asked.

"I don't know" I said shrugging my shoulder. "oh umm Grace there's something I wanted to talk to you about" I added and she hummed.

"Yeah?" She asked still starring out.

"I really like you, and...um.. I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I stuttered out. I rolled my eyes at my stutter. Grace averted her attention to me, then looked around noticing it's only us.

"Me? Of all people?" She asked.

"Yeah you" I laughed.

"Oh" was all she managed.

"So.... no?" I asked.

"No! I mean no I'd love to!" Grace said and smiled. I pulled her into a hug and I felt her nuzzle her head in my neck.

ROMEO'S POV

I looked over at the city just gazing at the view.

"Hey what are we doing after this? Anything?" Hannah asked. I shrugged.

"That's a good question" I said and she laughed. "Probably going back to our house playing football in the back or going to the theater watching a movie or game room. I could be wrong and we go out to eat but I honestly don't know" I added and we laughed.

"I'll do any of those" she said and I nodded.

"Same, gotta warn ya though. We aren't bad" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Obviously your dad is a former professional footballer! He played for like 7 different teams, one of them being Manchester United, and another England's National Team, So yeah I'd say you guys probably 'aren't bad'" she said putting air quotes around "aren't bad". I laughed.

"So I take it your a fan?" I asked and she laughed.

"Who isn't?" She asked and I nodded.

"Well for starters people who aren't fans of the teams he played for" I said and she laughed.

"Obviously" I said and she laughed. we got to the end of our ride and we got out and waited with Brooklyn and Alyssa for Cruz and Grace.

"Hey Brook what are we doing after this?" I asked.

"Going back to our house, maybe play some football. Mum's making dinner as well" he said and we nodded.

******

"Girls versus boys?" Alyssa asked. We nodded.

"If you can handle that" Brooklyn said with a sly grin. We went to the other side and Brooklyn played goalie like usual. Cruz played Center, and I played striker. Alyssa is their Striker, Grace is center, and Hannah's goalie. This'll be fun.

"Ladies first!" Cruz yelled and they nodded. Grace got in the center and set the ball down. she kicked it around a little bringing it down the feild. She passed it too Alyssa who shot for a bottom corner but Brooklyn got it.

******

We won the game like we planned. 5-3 was the ending score.

"Dinner!" Mum called out the back door. We nodded and made our way in.

"What's for dinner?" I asked as we sat at the table. Me at on one side, Cruz to my left, and Romeo. Hannah across from him, grace to her right, then Alyssa across from me.

"Ha ha well you see I was going to make something but I decided it against it and settled with popcorn chicken, mashed potatoes, and macaroni." She laughed.

"I'm fine with that. Foods food." Alyssa said and we laughed but nodded.

"Okay" mum said and gave us each a plate with food. "what to drink? Coke, water, milk?" She asked.

"Coke" we said at the same time. she nodded and went to go get the drinks. She came back with the drinks we thanked her and she went to find Harper.

******

"Hey my mums here to pick us up" Alyssa said we nodded hugged and they left.

"I'm going to shower, then bed good night" I said.

"Night" they said and I went up to my room.

A/N sorry I'm losing interest in this book and have nothing to write about. -A