CHAPTER - 03

[ LENKA'S POV ]

" MOM! Why do I have to clean the janitors closet?! " Len whined while playing with the hem of tissue roll.

" Because you have to! " I commanded him.

" Can you at least give me the key? "

" NO! I'll be needing it! " I said while tucking the keys on my back pocket.

" Then how am I supposed to get out? "

" I'll open the door when you call me with your phone... "

" There's no signal he- " Before he could finish his sentence I rushed out of the janitors closet and locked him there. To my surprise, he don't start banging the door like everyone would.

I huffed loudly and muttered to myself " what a good boy. "

Now to find Rin..

[ LEN'S POV ]

Haha. My mother can be quite stupid sometimes..

I knew what she was planning all along, I just decided to play along. That explains why I didn't bang the door or refuse to be locked.

{ flashback }

" IM BACK " I announced as I marched inside our house and removed my shoes. It was already evening and I ate my dinner at a friends house. When I walked inside, I saw my mom sleeping soundly with a heap of peppers sprawled messily around her.

I tip toed towards her but I stopped when I heard her murmur some words.

" I must make Rin and Len a couple " She grunted in her sleep while raising her left hand absentmindedly. I blushed furiously and stared at her sleeping face in disbelief.

She knew all along...

I reviewed each paper but one sheet caught my eye. A plan was scribbled illegibly.

-STEPS ON HOW TO GET RIN AND LEN TOGETHER-

1) Lock Len in the janitors closet

2) Look for Rin then lock her in with Len

3) Hire a delinquent to ring the fire alarm even though there's no fire.

4) Let Len and Rin proclaim their love for each other inside the janitor's closet before their ' dying ' moments.

I laughed silently to myself. My mother was always silly.

But to be honest, I do want to be stuck in the closet with Rin.

" Oh well " I exclaimed before heading to my bedroom.

{ end of flashback }

I can't wait for Rin...