Proglue

As my mom screamed Viscous things at dad, I noticed little things like her hair was a mess her mascara was bulky on her lashes so it made her look tired and dad was just standing there grinding his teeth staring at mom it's when mom shoved him and stomped to there room and pulled a worn leather suitcase out from underneath the bed and started throwing clothes in that he had yelled and griped her shoulder and pointed at us, us meaning me Elizabeth eleven years old and my eight year old brother Ben we both have striking blonde hair and fascinating blue eyes. I was holding Ben tightly as he played nervously with my ying and Yang necklace. When the suitcase was full with a number of various things she hauled it out of the room Dad was pleading and yelling at her she looked up at him and Jabbed a thumb in her chest and yelled, what about my life hmm!? Your the one who wanted these blasted kids! So you take care of them! Then she ran the suitcase over Dads toes he Yelped with pain and hobbled over to mom. Karen! There Just kids, you can't leave them now! She turned on her heal towards him.
Oh! Really? She walked over to us it sent a Jolt of fear up my spine, realizing what she was going to do next I griped Ben harder. No! But I wasn't strong enough Mom tugged Ben out of my grip. Then I'll raise Ben! And your going to raise Elizabeth! Happy?
Guilt ran down Dads cheeks he looked away your a disaster to this family he growled.
Mom rolled her eyes and tugged Bens hand and the suitcase.
Wait! I choked out I ran for Ben and caught his hand and with the other I clumsily unlatched one of my lockets i wasn't sure witch one yet but I pressed it into his palm firmly. I'll find you I promised mom threw the suitcase into the car. Then grabbed Ben but before she got to shove him into the car I planted a kiss on his head mom slammed the car door shut with Ben in it he pressed his hands on the window. I could tell he was screaming my name cause his mouth was moving I pressed my hand onto the window we're his was it was like we were almost touching. Almost. Then the car drove away I could make out Bens fists slamming onto the window but soon he was out of sight.
I will find you I promised.