29 ❘ old friends?

"mina, we'll see each other after school okay?" nayeon says, leaving mina's hand as she just nods.

before nayeon could add more words, mina walks away. sighing softly. she's still in love, surely she is.

no matter how much she lies about hating her ex boyfriend, she still loves him. plus, it was just a kiss.

"it was just a kiss." she mumbles, stopping her both feet in front her locker. the then, quickly shook her head.

"hey," a small taps on her shoulder making her accidentally cursed. turning around, she saw a familiar boy.

familiar? she narrowed her eyes, "you're, myoui mine right?" he said.

slowly she nods. to be brave she asked, "yes. i'm myoui mina."

she stares at him until he flashed a smile that she never know could make her slow heartbeat goes fast. she felt like she's been in this situation before.

"do you remember me?" he asked again. what?

she was flustered for a seconds, "i'm sorry?"

the both was quiet for a seconds. his soft laugh escaped, "i guess you don't. but, i still remembered you though,"

"anyways, i'm park jinyoung. we grow up together if i'm not wrong." he continues, flashing a smile.

still, no hints for her that they've met. "oh, i'm so sorry but i can't remember anything about you."

"nah, it's fine. maybe you're still-"

the bell rings, making the both stopped. mina gulps, finally get the excuse to run away.

"seems like class is starting. i will see you around?"

who're you?