PAALALA

¿DISCLAIMER?

≠This story is a work of fiction where every characters, places, and events comes from the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental≠

(I'm dedicating this story for all the ppls who cannot speak for their self, who cannot say what they want because of a 'reason' sana somehow you can learn in this story :›)

{Title: From Are you the one I'm gonna marry to Trapped Life. (Hope you're not confused.) :>}

Just want to write here. I accept criticism I know I'll learn from it so yeah just tell me what you think about my work.

After this story kindly rate my story from 1-10 one as the lowest and ten as the highest.

This is not my first time writing a story 'cause I have my other account and I have on-going stories there but I just want to open this account so I'll try to write here.

I changed my username coz it's creepy my other friend says what she's experiencing so I learn from that.

So please bear with me I'm still learning and discovering how to do this I know I'm not that good at this but at least I'm trying.

Please do not copy any works even if it's not mine.

'IT IS NOT EASY TO WRITE SO PLEASE DO NOT COPY OTHERS WORK!!'

'I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE NO CHOICE YOU JUST CHOOSE WHAT IS THE EASIEST WAY. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOU SAYING YOU DO NOT HAVE CHOICE COZ YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE!!!'

¦¦¦¦Grammatical errors and typographical errors ahead||||

_Zyd [SHORT FOR SYDNEY_ZINNIA]