I miss my lover

Dream sat in class, blank. It's been a week since Sapnap disappeared. No one knows where he is. George and him have been happy, going out on cute picnic dates and what not.

"Do you think we did something?" Dream dared to whisper, breaking the silence in the room. The question was directed at everyone, though only George heard. The brunette let out a shaky breath.

"I don't want to think about it." That was the reply everyone gave him when he asked their opinion on Sapnap's disappearance. No one cares much, or they just actually don't want to think about the things that make them sad. The bell rung, and Dream packed up his stuff. Going to Sapnap's house for the third time was his best bet of finding the boy. A while back, his mother called and asked him to check on Sapnap. Dream had forgotten about the request when George called and ended their talk short.

"Bye Dream!" George waved and went his separate way. The blonde smiled at the caring boy.

--

"Sapnap?" Dream knocked on the pale white door. no one answered, but the door creaked open the second time he knocked. The door had been open for god knows how long. Dream hesitated only for a moment before he walked into the house. It was fairly clean, other than the several bowls and flour bag on the counter. Dream heard a quiet cry, and he made himself walk down the hallway. Another squeak came from the bathroom, the door was cracked. Dream pushed it open, horrified at the sight that awaited him. Sapnap was bent over the sink crying, still wearing Dream's jacket. Dark bags under his eyes, red eyes, and messy hair made Dream wonder if he had even gotten out of bed for the past week.

"D-Dream? You can't see me like t-this. I'm not done yet!" Sapnap's eyes widened, and he covered his face with his hands. Dream forced the hands away, wrapping his arms around the younger boy. He was surprised when Sapnap's figure was extremely thin. Too thin.

"What do you mean you're not done yet? What have you been doing?" Dream demanded, his eyebrows furrowing. Sapnap sniffled, his tears coming fast.

"I have two more weeks! G-Go!" He cried, squirming around in Dream's tight grip.

"What have you been doing?" He said firmly, making it clear that the younger boy wasn't getting away unless he told. Sapnap coughed, looking up at Dream for one last attempt of getting out of this. The blonde just stared.

"promise you won't yell?" Sapnap whispered pleadingly. The older male nodded, smiling

"okie.. I- uhm, I haven't been eating. I mean it's not that bad. I'll eat in like two weeks!" He said quickly and Dream was fuming. Why? He didn't need to do this, it wasn't worth it.

"Sap.. you might not be alive in two weeks if you keep doing this!" He snapped, tears poking at his emerald orbs. Sapnap paused for a moment, letting a smile tug on his lips.

"That's alright, I would die for you anyway." He rested his head on Dream's chest. The blonde bent down and kissed the fluffy hair. Sorrow was pulling him farther, kissing the boy's head again.

"But would you live for me..?" Dream asked. Sapnap let out a little gasp, clearly caught off guard by the question.

"Not when you just cheat on George." He muttered, bringing his hands away from Dream's neck. The blonde just stared for a moment.

"H-How do you know that?" He said, grabbing Sapnap's wrists, squeezing them. The brunette winced, closing one eye with pain.

"I saw a picture, in your book!" He explained swiftly, trying to pull away. Dream felt his world crash. The color drained from his face when he realized something. It wasn't George who was cheated on, it was Sapnap.

"Please don't tell him Sap, I love him." Dream begged, bringing the hands that he held up to the side of his face.

"Fine, but you can't see me anymore. Unless you break up with him." Sapnap nodded slightly, smiling with sadness. Dream wanted to just sleep, forever. George was the obvious choice, but then why was the blonde longing to choose Sapnap.

"Just one kiss.. please." He didn't wait for an answer. The brunette was now off of his feet, firmly in Dream's arms. The freckled boy had a hand under the boy's ass and one around his back. He was so light. Dream licked Sapnap's lower lip, who opened his mouth needily. They both forgot about the scene around them, lost in each other. While the older male slipped a hand into the brunette's pants, Sapnap pushed him away.

"N-not again.."

--

Sapnap looked at himself, the red thin slits in his body blazing with passion to open them back up. They were everywhere, down his chest and sides, his stomach, arms, legs, even on his shoulders. It wasn't enough though, Sapnap wanted to kill himself.

But would you live for me?

The words rang in his head like sirens. Maybe death wasn't a good choice, sure it was a choice, but perhaps he could win Dream over. Sapnap lifted his arms up, dazed by the pink swirls of love circling his limbs. It was so warm and comforting, it swirled between his fingers, but then it disappeared.

"I'm seeing things again." Sapnap mumbled to himself. He winced as a pain went through his stomach, and he leaned down to vomit. Nothing came out though, there was nothing that could come out. Instead he just gagged and coughed, until he eventually stopped.

"Oh lord please help.."