~𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕜𝕚𝕕~

(quick note: i'm avoiding using any heavy cursing, only mild cursing like- crap, frick, or shit. anyway- enjoy!) 

 you walk into Kamome Academy's Middle School Division hallway. Your shoes squeak against the fresh pressed marble floors, stomach hurling nauseously like your about to vomit. You just moved recently to the area, no friends, and your awkward as hell. Your head is bend down as you walk to your new homeroom- one hour late. your hand reaches for the door knob, and its sticky! you quickly pull your hand away and sigh, "great, now i have to wash my hands." you murmur. As you change your course of direction, two girls- arm in arm, pass by you. 

"did you hear about the girl bathroom? i heard that a spirt named Hanako haunts the girls washroom." one girl with red hair bows whispers.

"you really buy that stuff?" says the other girl, her hair is tied up into a knot bun. they both giggle.

you roll your eyes, no way there's a ghost in the girl bathroom- that's bullshit. You walk slowly walk to the end of the hallway, chanting the same words in your head. "he's not real, he's not real, he's not real." You walk into the washroom, slowly checking all your hands, and feet to make sure they are still in tact. 

silence fills the girls bathroom, the stall vacant, and frosted window gleaming brightly with a warm light. "ah!" you say. your cheeks become cherry coloured, "that was embarrassing- ahem." you turn on the faucet, and rinse your hands with foamy soap pouring from between your fingers. when you finish, you glare at your watch- 10:00!? class already started! you run fanatically out of the bathroom, but you could have sworn you felt like some else was there.