--CHAPTER 1--

(A/N)

hope you like it ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

POV Jin

The night has Fallen, my uncle and I ride on horseback along the banners of our people in this field of white flowers, our warriors following on the sides, ready to face the enemy. The Mongol Empire invades our island, they are cruel, ruthless, tireless, We are 80 samurai...... against a whole army.

We fight to protect those who flee and today I die for my people.

I look at my uncle

-there must be thousands of them, Uncle-

-We will face death, and we will defend our island -

It is then addressed to all our warriors

-Traditions, courage, honor, this is what makes us who we are. We are the warriors of Tsushima. -

He raised his fist

-We are samurai !! –

The cheers were heard from all the samurai and my uncle turned to Lord Adashi.

-Lord Adashi, go and break their will-

General POV

Lord Adashi headed towards the Mongols in the distance and announces in a determined way

-Invader, send your best soldier to fight me--

The Mongolian chief comes forward and looks at him with a neutral look.

-I am Harunobu Adashi, descendant of the legendary Yoshinobu Adashi.

The Mongolian chief then threw a red liquid at him, Lord Adashi looked at him confused until he threw a torch at him, burning him alive and sliced off his head with his weapon. He directed his eyes towards the samurai and shouted

-Samurai! Do you agree to surrender?

Lord shimura then answers - cowards without honor deserve no mercy. NO MERCY !! For Tsushima !!

The battle started

Général POV

in the distance, a mysterious woman watches the scene unfold with an attentive eye (W/C) then turned towards the Mongolian scout kneeling in front of her, took out one of her two katana on her hip and sliced the head of the Mongolian in one blow before she put on her katana and left in the direction of the village she was evacuating.

-Come on! Just take what you need and go in the direction of the North village and especially avoid the roads! - she shouts to the families of the frightened village

She herself leads a battle, protecting the weakest of these barbarians she took out her sword ready to cut with all the samurai honor the blows of the new wave of Mongolians who approached running.

One by one fell like flies to her diamond blade, she left one alive at the end who tried to crawl away from her, she caught him by the neck and lifted him up before leaning over his ear and whispering to him in a deadly calm voice.

-You will tell your leader that there will always be a samurai who will rise up in honor and stand in his way to face him-

She threw him from her and shouted at him.

-Now go! And don't let me see you again-

He ran away

She looks around her to see with satisfaction that the entire village had managed to escape. A scream echoed in the sky before an albino peacock landed on her shoulder.

-Sherley, I am happy to see you again, thank you again for showing me this site.... ?-

She stopped when she noticed a piece of paper in her mouth, she took it and read it.

"Dear (Y/N)

I've put a wounded samurai in "the cave", go and faith that he will be awake, bring him home, my brother has been kidnapped and I'll need you and him to recover.

Thank you in advance, your adoptive sister, Yuna ".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry if it's short but it's my first one, I hope you liked it ! :)