chapter 11

OMNISCIENT..

honor was sitting in her cell waiting for the guard to come get her, so she can get the hell outa this bitch .

"aye freshy whatchu up to ?" lana asked her "bitch im finna get the hell outa this ho" she responded .

"that's good, stay yo ass outa fights, and trouble, get a better life for yourself, I'm proud of you " she said .

"thanks sis" honor got up and gave her a side hug, making sure her hands were in sight, in her eyes anybody could be on some snake shit .

lana been the type to watch over honor, and not let nobody pick on her, even tho honor swears she got herself, lana like the big sister to all the lil ones.

"williams, your times up, time for you to go home" officer doolly said coming up to unlock the cell .

"love you girl, take care" lana said picking up her book, "vise versa" honor responded before walking out behind doolly .

they gave her, the  bag with her things before she walked into the bathroom to change.

she threw on the sweats and the chanel shirt she got arrested in along with her chanel slides, she threw her messy hair in a bun before leaving out of  the bathroom .

"c'mon back here" honor heard her p.o say, she turned around and walked into the back room .

"now you know you ain't getting off that easily, you on house arrests" he said with two ankle braces in his hand .

well this ain't the first time ..

"mcht, I been in this ho for a month and a half, why I gotta be put on lockdown ?" she asked annoyed .

"honor you almost killed that women, so house arrest for 4 months that's it, that's all"

"ugh fine" she said as he put the braces on both of her legs .

"but why I gotta have two?" she asked and he laughed .

honor walked out of the jail gates seeing omar, mimi,  and khalil, rolling her eyes at the sight of kd wit a girl, and her father, she ran over to omar hugging him tightly .

she then walked over to mimi and gave her a hug too, "ooh I missed you boo" mimi started to cry "girl I'm aight, I missed you too" she said backing up .

she walked over to khalil jumping on his back "I missed you butt butt" she said laughing "missed you too ugly" he said .

she hopped off his back and looked up at kd and the girl next to him , "welp let's go home" she said looking at omar .

"damn so youn see me standing right here?" kd asked she chuckled before slowly turning around "I'm tryna stay outa of jail, so get this bitch out my face" .

"chill out" her father said "you get the fuck out my face too, the fuck" she said as she turned around and got into omar's car with khalil and mimi .

"wanna get sumn to eat?" omar asked "nah I'm straight, I juss wanna go to sleep" she said .

"aight cool" omar said driving towards the house .

once we pulled up xane their father, pulled up behind them with kd and his girlfriend iyana .

getting out the car, honor ran her hand down her face before walking into the house .