At the Hospital

Me: (wakes up, in a chair eyes still red) What happened!
Doctor: (scared tone) sweetie, ca-calm down. You'll be ok. Your eyes are a little, flashy though
Me: oh, please don't be afraid. Yes I'm a vampire, but I don't suck blood. Please believe me
Doctor: I do. By the way a friend of yours called. He said that he hopes you feel better and wants to talk to you
Me: ok. He can come
Doctor: (nods)
Me: wait! Before you go, how is the boy with all the bad scars doing? Is there any way I can see him in person?
Doctor: yes you may. But not for too long
Me: ok
Doctor: he's in the room right across from you
Me: thanks
Doctor: (winks at me)
Me: (goes to the room across from mine looks inside Cole's room) Cole? Are you-(sees bandages around him, his own eyes red, trying to destroy everything)
Cole: (looks at Me from a distance and gets really mad)
Doctor: (sees me) Honey, you have to go! Run now!
Me: (closes the door and runs back to my room and lays on my bed) This can't be happening. Did all those scars do that? (Hears the door knock) yes?
Brett: can I come in?
Me: of course
Brett: (comes in) eyes are still red?
Me: yea (hugs him) Brett, I'm scared!
Brett: (hugs back) of?
Me: Cole! He's in the room across from me, and I wanted to see him. When I opened the door, his eyes were red and he was acting crazy! He was trying to destroy the whole room! And when he saw me, he got really mad like he wanted to kill me or something! (Starts crying)
Brett: it's ok
Me: no it's not! What if he comes and does something awful!
Brett: he won't. Cause I'll be there for you
Me: really?
Brett: yes
Me: um, how would you stop him? I think those scars I gave him are powerful stuff. If you go through your phase again- (gets an idea)
Brett: what are you thinking in that little head of yours?
Me: remember when Cole made you mad and you went through your never before seen phase?
Brett: yea....
Me: what if he makes you so mad, you go through that same phase, or maybe it would be worse! And it could knock him to his senses!
Brett: it could work
Me: would you do it for me?
Brett: I could try
Me: thanks for being there for me (kisses him)
Brett: (smiles)
Me: I guess I should rest if I want my eyes back to normal
Brett: cool. Do you want me to stay with you?
Me: if you want
Brett: cool
Me: (falls asleep)
Brett: feel better Nicky (sits on a chair)