#1 - Be Happy

•Every person has a good side, bad side, and neutral side.
Good is bold Bad is italic Neutral is bold and italic

Dixie's View

"Hey, Dix. How was-" Charli says.

"Don't talk to me or touch me. I'm famous." I say.

"What?" Charli asks.

"I'm famous thanks to WhoIsY/n." I say.

"Explain." Charli says.

I give my phone to her and she reads it.

"Oh my gosh." She says before her phone rings.

Dad was calling and she answers it.

"I'll tell her." She says.

She hangs up and looks at me.

"Y/n saw dad and asked for your number. She's gonna text you." She says.

My phone dings and she walks away with a smile.

This is your chance. To confess your feelings for her. You know she's with Loren Gray. I have a small crush on her, nothing big. Don't try to stop her from getting married to Loren. They're already married and have been for almost 2 years. They're having a real wedding because they eloped. You totally don't have feelings for her. Dixie don't listen to her.

I smile and put my phone down

Time Skip; Y/n's View

"Suddenly, you're in love. And you look a little deeper into what you're feeling." Dixie sings.

Tell her. Tell her what? The truth, you like her. Shut up! The angel is now a devil. I love Loren. You don't love her. I hate you so much. I hate you more.

"What the fuck?" I mumble.

"I think I feel it too much. It's like I'm breathing underwater but I'm not sinking." Dixie sings.

The door opens and I see Loren. Garrett gives me a thumbs up and I leave the room.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi baby." Loren says.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going to New York." I say.

"I just wanted your hoodie before I leave." She says.

I smile and take my hoodie off. I give it to her and she kisses my cheek.

"I forgot to give you the cash." I say taking my wallet out.

"Save your money, I'll be fine." She says stopping me from opening it.

I look up at her and she gives me a reassuring look. I kiss her and she smiles.