*its raining*

(Btw idk how to explain it but this is kinda your P.O.V)

I walk in the rain and it patters on my umbrella. My car had broken down and my house. I see a random abandoned house and decide to go in it. It was very dark and I couldn't see very well, but I felt a couch and I sat down. I was very terrified but I tried to ignore all of the stuff around me. However, I felt a pain in my arm. I couldn't quite tell what it was but I look down and I feel something sticking out of my arm. I touch it and it feels like a hard piece of paper "Ow!" I exclaimed while trying to pull whatever was in my arm out, I assumed it was a card. Suddenly I see something run past me in the corner of my eye. It looked like an ant, but it was human sized with long hair. I get up trying my hardest trying to find a light but before I could reach it, I was knocked out by something. When I woke up the light was on and I was tied to a table leg. I look up to see three men sitting on a cough across from me. One had orange hair and he was looking at cards, which I assume was one of the cards that had gotten in my arm. Another one of them had long silky black which I assume was the "ant" that ran past me. I didn't want to stare at him long because his eyes had no soul and it made me uncomfortable. And the last one that I saw also had black hair but it was short and he also had a cross on his head. He was reading a book. "Hey, let me go!" I yelled and I tried to get out of the stuff I was tied in. It didn't look like rope it was pink and looked soft, but it was very hard to get out of. They all look at me and the ant looking one walked over to me and crouched infront of me. "Let me out!!" I yell directly in his face. He quickly pulled out a pin and put it very close to my neck. "Keep moving and I'll kill you." He said to me. His voice was kinda sexy but I didn't say that cause obviously I was gonna die. "Illumi, leave her alone. I would try to escape too if I was trapped." The one with the orange hair said. "Illumi..?" I thought. It kinda reminded of those famous Zoldyck assassins. Unless he was actually one of those assassins... He took the pin away and walked over the other men over there. The orange haired one walked over to me. "Hi. I'm Hisoka. He said while he stuck out his hand for me to shake. My expression immediately dropped cause I thought he was trying to be sarcastic. "Oh yes I forgot." He does something but whatever he did untied what I was tied with. He looks at me still waiting for me to shake his hand. I didn't want to leave him hanging, it would be rude so I shook his hand very slowly thinking he would hurt me. "I thought we were gonna torture her to death." The ant looking person said. I shiver goes down my spine as I gulp. Hisoka laughs. "Don't mind him, he's a Zoldyck. They always make the funniest jokes." I chuckle slightly. He grabs my hand and drags me over to the couch they were sitting on. He sat me next to "Illumi" I assume that was his name. I wave to him cause I don't wanna be rude. He just stares at me. "I-I like your hair.." I say because his hair actually looks nice. "Thanks." He says to me smiling slightly. "What do you use?" I ask touching his hair. He immediately removes my hand from his head. "You sure do ask a lot of questions." He says while he scoffs. "No I usually don't. I'm just curious about your hair." His eyes softened as it seems he likes it when people ask about his hair. "This is bad, we'll be her wife an hour explaining his hair routine." The one with short black hair says. "It's ok I want to hear what he has to say." I say while leaning in to him ready to listen. "Well first I-." He stopped at "I" and it sounds like he is about to break down. Then he starts crying. "Hey what's wrong?!" He say as I put my hand on his shoulder. "It's just that no one is ever this nice to me." He says while wrapping his arms around me evolving into a very tight hug. "Can I braid it?" I say while running my fingers through it and surprisingly he didn't move my hand this time. "Yes!" He said with his eyes still full of tears. He sits on the floor with his head between my legs and I start braiding his hair. "Well you guys are certainly getting along well." The man with short black hair says. Illumi's smile immediately dropped. "Shut up Chrollo." He said. "Chrollo hmm.." I said while thinking. "Ok im done!" I say as I hand Illumi a mirror. He covers his mouth in shock. "You look very pretty Illumi." Hisoka said. Im pretty sure that's his name. "I think I should go now I have to go home." I say while getting up. "PLEASE PLEASE BEFORE YOU GO TAKE MY NUMBER YOU DEFINITELY HAVE TO DO MY HAIR SOMETIMES!!" Illumi says while stopping me in my tracks. "Ok I will!" I say as I give Illumi my phone so he can put his number in it. "Ok goodbye everyone!" I say as I walk out of the door. "Byeee!" They all say. ASI walk out I thought "They are really nice. I should visit them again." The end :)
—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Ok this is the end and yes I am working on truth or dare but pls wait I am lazy :)