𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Nini's POV
Today is the day! First day of college. Well classes start today. Am I nervous...nah. Ok yes I'm nervous very nervous. My roommate Ellie doesn't talk to me at all she is either on the phone or hanging out with her friends.

I start walking to my first class when I walk I see Ellie and Ricky laughing

I start walking to my first class when I walk I see Ellie and Ricky laughing. My hearts felt like
It broke into a million pieces. But I keep walking to were my seat was. I didn't think I had any classes with Ricky but I guess I do.  You all are probably wondering what I want to do after I finish college. Well I have been planning on becoming a dance teacher . Dancing is something I love to do and to teach it would be amazing. But not only would I like to teach on my free time but I also want to be an author. Today's first class was kind of just a introduction we introduced ourselves. Class is finally over Ricky, Ellie and I are the last ones left in the class everyone already left. I start packing up my things when I overheard on what they were talking about. "So Ricky do you have a girlfriend or did you have any live interest" says Ellie. "Well there was this one girl and well we were like best friends then we dated but it didn't work out." "Oh ok"she says . "Yeah it was just a high school crush I guess I mean more like a high school love Thing but it's Over now." He tells her. I seen them start to walk. Tears were forming in my eyes. My heart felt like it shattered to a million tiny pieces. I push past him which causes me to hit his shoulder.

Ricky's POV
I felt a shoulder hit my shoulder. No no Nini heard me I didn't mean it I mean I was just trying to show that I am trying to move on. "Nini wait"I called out. "I got to go"I tell Ellie . "Nini please let me explain". "No it's fine whatever she yells out not looking back". "Nini come on It's not like I'm your boyfriend anymore I thought you moved on"I yelled . "I never said you were my boyfriend!"she yelled out crying. "Nini I didn't mean what I said ". "It sounded like you did to me"she said. She ran into her dorm and closed the door.

Nini's POV
I lock the dorm and cry. With the words he told Ellie echoing in my head. " Yeah it was just a high school crush". My head was pounding I started to cry even louder. He was right it's not like we are dating anyway but still he made it seem like are relationship was nothing. My mascara was all over the place. My pillow was full of black mascara stains. I don't want to leave this bed ever. Am I overreacting? No at least i don't think so. He really thought I moved on from him. The rest of the night I lay in bed crying myself to sleep .

Poor Nini 🥺! Ricky always making his dumb little mistakes 😂! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Comment and vote ! I love to see what you all are thinking we don't want silent readers!