Saiouma Thanksgiving au pt 1/??

Thanksgiving au
This is a non killing game au (I also wrote this before the first and second one but only recently finished it, so it may not follow the guidelines that I made at the start rip sorry guys-🥲 feel free to make fun of it-)

(Kokichi's POV)

It's almost thanksgiving and I'm so underprepared, usually I wouldn't celebrate thanksgiving but Miu keeps pushing me to do it every year. This year I said yes JUST to shut her up. Driving in my car to the supermarket at 8:57 pm is the fucking worst since the supermarket closes at 9:23 pm and my gremlin of a car is turning to shit.

"I swear to GOD this is the last time I agree to do something miu suggested!" I eventually make it to the supermarket , parking my gremlin (a real car actually) in the parking lot, I get out and walk into the supermarket.  Ping! My phone makes a noise. I take it out to see what it is. its miu messaging me about the thanksgiving party tomorrow. "God she's such a pain in the ass!". I get a cart and start to look around.

(Shuichi's POV)

It sucks that I have to work till 9:23 but I'm glad I have tomorrow  off to spend thanksgiving... alone... again. I do enjoy the days I get off, I usually use that time to get in sleep and do work for school. It's pretty hectic most of the time it today there was only a few people who came into the store, kinda surprising since tomorrow is thanksgiving and most people forget things in this town so they would rush in at like 7:38pm to get the stuff for there happy family thanksgiving dinners. There's hardly anyone in the store at this time, one lady, her kids, an old man, and a cute boy with purple hair. I have nothing else to do so I guess I'll watch him. He goes for a cart and leans on it, he seems to be a bit upset and tired. After he walks around a bit, grabbing items, he takes it to my area.

(No POV)

Kokichi walks up to the cash to pay for the items. He places a Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and potatoes. It was really silent so shuichi started up a conversation. "So this all for thanksgiving?" "Yeah, it's my first time actually celebrating thanksgiving." "Really? I thought everyone celebrated thanksgiving." Kokichi sighed. "Well not everyone has a good family you know." "Oh I'm sorry for you."
"... s-so what are you doing for thanksgiving anyway?" "Oh I'm just going to chill alone."

It goes quiet for a bit. "Hey do you want to spend thanksgiving with me and my friends??" Shuichi looks over in surprise "are you sure???" "Yeah! I mean it's going to be a bore anyway. sooo you wanna come??" "S-sure!" "Alright!" Kokichi writes something on a paper then gives it to the cashier. He pays for his stuff. He looks at Shuichi's name tag "see you tomorrow, shuichi~" Kokichi leaves the store to his car.

(The next day)
(Miu's POV)
(She's talking on the phone with Angie)

"Yeah... yeah I'm going over to his place now." "What if he is not awake to open the door for you???" "Welp if he's still sleeping Imma just break in and wake him up" "atua says he likes that idea" "okay by angie!" "Farewell miu! See you at the party!"  I hang up the phone and walk up to the door. Knock knock knock "OPEN UP BITCH!!" Silence~ "this mother fucker-" I reach into my purse and take out the key that kokichi gave me.putting in the key and twisting it the door swings open. "Hehehe I'm bout to wake this bitch up!" I sprint up the stairs and go up to his door. I back up and run at the door kicking it open. FFFBOOF

Kokichi's POV

My door slams open and wakes me up. "What the-" the door falls to the ground. "AAAA WHAT THE FU-" I fall on the floor. I look around in fear then I see my bitch of a friend. "Wha- MIU?! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" "HAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVe SEEN YOUR FACE!! YOU WERE SO SCARED HAHAHA-" a peace of my door frame falls and hits her in the head knocking her down
"OW" "HAH KARMA" I get up from the floor and walk up to her and kick her in the Face. "Bitch"