Prologue - What's Rosaio all about?

~ Based around the game 'Assassin's Creed', Rosaio is the story of two assassins. Both from different places and used by many people, but who still manage to find themselves head over heels in love. So in love, that even when it comes to the worst of times, nothing could tear them apart. 

Theo and Tesoro, A member of the Order and a free-lance assassin meet on odd circumstances, but nothing will be the same after that day. When Theo lands on top of Tesoro, so drunk he can barely walk, there is a bond between them that even the worst of discoveries can't break. 

But maybe, there is one person who can; Cesare. ~ 

Get To Know The Characters: 

(I will add to this as the book goes on and more is revealed...!)

Theo has been a member of the Order for almost all of his life. He has grown up there and his famiglia are dear to him.  His big sorella, Michaela and his big fratello, Ezio have taught him everything that they know but even his famiglia could not teach him how to control his feelings when it comes to loving someone.

> Tesoro is been a free-lance assassin to gain money. He was taught how to fight by his father but never belonged to a specific side. As a freelance, Tesoro has his hidden side. He is not completely honest about eveything but is a real romantic when it comes to Theo. 

> Michaela is Theo's big Sorella, the woman in his life who looks after him and cares for him. She has a tendancy to judge and easily may get the wrong end of something of have strong opinions but she is always just looking out for her famiglia; the Order. 

Setting the scene:

(Just incase you have not played Assassin's creed but want to read this anyway!)

> Assassin's creed are video games, set in rome in the time periods of the Third Crusade, the Renaissance and the American Revolution to date.

> The game focuses on Parkour and stealth skills. The storyline follows the Order (the good guys), the Templars (the bad guys) and a whole other side where the real world in the present come into play that is not in this story so I shall not bother you with it!