Fanfic of my comrade April_9029 go to his original profile and give him lots of love uwu

...

I was in a hurry, I was already late and at this rate I would not make it. I could not miss this day.

Today my friend would go away to live far away or so she told me, her father found a job abroad and surely they would not come back, I always played with her in the park, it was a little far from my house, but I always went to see her. My mother did not want to let me go out to play and now I was ten minutes late.

- I won't get there on time. -I said I was tired. I was jogging as hard as my little body could.

As I continued my way, I wondered if my best friend was already in the park. Kazuto was always close to her, he's probably saying goodbye to her already, and what about me? I'll be left like a late bloomer. I prayed that she would still be there, I need to tell Alice my feelings! I like her a lot, even though I'm just a kid I found my first love and I don't want her to leave without knowing it.

When I finally arrived at the park, I saw how her golden hair was waving as she moved, she was going with her sister and her mother was helping them into the car. I didn't know what to do and I just stood there, I was very sorry when her parents were present, they wouldn't let her play with me, I don't think they would let me say goodbye and confess either... less. I stood there in silence, watched the car start and get lost in all the houses and streets. And that's how, at the age of ten, I lost my first love.

But... when I was about to fall, a girl stopped me with a blow.

- Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?

Apparently I was going to cross the street without realizing it, a few seconds later I saw the car go by at full speed.

- It doesn't matter anymore. I let her go... -I whispered and tears fell from my eyes.

The girl slapped me.

- How on earth can you say that? Life is beautiful! -The girl shouted at me fearlessly, her dark eyes with a hint of purple looking at me in a challenging way, as if they were not afraid of me.

...

- Eugeo... -a tender voice called to me.

A voice that I knew by heart and loved, but that I had not heard for years. For more than 9 years in fact.

That blonde never came back and as expected I never saw her again. I understood too late that she was not for me and that she was only a passing love. Although I must admit that I wanted to see her one more time, I missed her.

- Eugeo! -a stronger and more bossy voice called out to me now, but it had its reasons for being so. Besides, I loved that voice.

I heard her footsteps as I entered the room and pretended to be asleep. She was terrible at acting, but I liked playing with her. She was my complement.

My queen.

My love.

My wife.

Well... maybe she wasn't my wife before the law, but she was for me. We had sworn to love each other till death do us part and we are fulfilling that, therefore she is my wife.

- Eugeo, get up at once! You'll be late! -I take off the quilts that were wrapping me up, even though it was a bit hot this season.

- Don't be bossy. -I said in a drowsy voice, and I prepared to go back to sleep.

- Who do you think you're calling bossy?

Her voice was scary, I was almost regretting doing this joke to her.