Habits Stay High: 20 Part 2

Skylar walks out of the restroom, she wipes her face as she walks closer to the stairs. Once she gets up on the third floor, she starts feeling dizzy, she stumbles at her feet and falls on the floor. On her knees, she slowly exhales to only feel a painful feeling in her stomach, the feeling unbearable she leans against the lockers.

After what seemed like an eternity, a person notices Skylar and calls her name.

"Skylar?" The voice asks with concern- a boy's voice, a familiar one...

SKYLAR'S POV:

Oh my God, please tell me it's not...

"Sky, are you ok?" Billie asks again, I sigh deeply in my head- I didn't want him to know that I don't want him to see me right now. I lift my head up, his green eyes were very bright, piercing at me. I can't lie to him, even though I am doing that right at this instant not wanting him to see me- I don't know... lately, Billie has been really on me about my eating habits- I don't mind, but... I give in... I always give in...

BILLIE'S POV:

I walk down the hall, realizing that I left my cell phone in my car. As I walk down the hall, I see a person sitting on the floor- a girl that looked like she was having trouble trying to catch her breath. I walk closer to the girl and I see the girl's shoes- her beat up converse- the exact same as Skylar's... I had to say her name to make sure it wasn't Skylar that was on this floor probably having a panic attack or something. When I called her name, she lifted up her head, and to my surprise, it was Skylar.

Billie goes on his knees scooting to Skylar, his hands hold her face, "Babe, what's wrong? Can you breathe?" Skylar slightly smiles, she nods "Yeah, I'm fine" "No, you look like you're in pain" Skylar sighs, "My stomach just hurts, but I'm fine Billie, I promise..." Billie nods his head, "Ok, when you get home today, I'll make you some soup", Skylar smiles, "Thanks" "No problem. I'm gonna go to my car to get my phone, I'll text you after school, ok?" "Ok. I'll see you later" "You sure you're fine?" Skylar nods her head. Billie smiles and leans in to kiss Skylar, she turns her head to the side to where he kissed her cheek, "What was that?" He asks laughing, Skylar shrugs her shoulders, "Nothing" she looks at her feet, Billie's smile then disappears, "Sky... did you...?" Skylar immediately looks back up. "No, I didn't" Billie leans in close to Skylar again, Skylar sighs, knowing what Billie was going to do, "You don't have to smell my breath to know what I did- didn't do. Please, trust me" Billie smiles slightly, "I believe you, ok? You've been doing great, and I just don't want anything to happen to make you go back to your old habits..." Skylar grabs Billie's hand, "You keep me strong Billie, and I do want to get better, but I can't do it without you." Billie leans Skylar closer to him, he kisses her sweetly on her lips.

"I'm never leaving you Skylar, even if you told me to."

SKYLAR'S POV:

I still can't believe that this person shows any interest in me... I actually don't regret meeting Billie Joe... I don't. I know that I just need him in my life to make me happy, even though it's hard not having other people bring you down. On the bathroom... I had a weak moment... I wanted to purge- to punish myself in some way, but then I just thought of all the things that could happen if something bad had happen in that bathroom, I started thinking of others for some reason when I realized that I was constantly thinking about 'I, me, my...', other than Billie, I really had no one else to specifically think about... maybe my parents. If I could just worry about myself while the same for Billie, I feel like I can at least not have the feeling like I'm betraying Billie.

First I'd like to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) 43 years young!!!!!! (I say 'young' because I don't consider him 'old') I wanted to post on his birthday so I can concentrate better!...

Second, I'd like to thank my best friend Hannah- adabhmb for helping me at school with my stories since we have class together, I'd also like to thank RosiePatter for that sweet comment on my personality and story, yr the best, she really became a great friend to me and that comment meant a lot! Read both of these girl's stories and read and comment on my story since I now have over a hundred people read it! I love every single one of you guys, you've been so nice to me and its been great! See you in the next chapter!

~ Rage and Love~ Brittany Howard