i really like you

y/n's pov

when billie told me to not be loud i knew what she meant, i mean i wasnt conplaining but her boyfriend is downstairs and isaac is down the hall.

i was worried until i sat down on the counter and billie started rubing my thighs ohh how wet i got!! she looked at me and gave me that sexy smirk and started kissing my neck softly.

y/n: billie not rn, were gonna wake them up

billie: we wont if your quiet enough

i was freaking out! i was the type to be scared to do something if i was gonna get introuble but i couldnt stop her cause i was horny and i needed her.

billie started sucking my neck finding my sweet spot and i let out a small soft moan, i felt her smirk on my neck and soon after she grabbed the end of my shirt started pulling up as a sign to take it off .

i wasnt wearing a bra so when my shirt came off my boobs fell to there natural state and billie started kissing and sucking them, i knew we shouldn't be doing anything while her boyfirend was downstairs but i didnt wanna stop i couldnt resist. billie then stopped kissing on me and went down on her knees to pull my pants down revealing my thong and she quickly put her cold fingers on my panties and started rubbing on my clit.

billie's pov:

I felt she was wet through her panties because they were soaked, y/n kept licking her lips looking at me
i knew she was scared to get caught but she just had to be quiet. i couldnt wait for tomorrow or whenever i was gonna see her cause i just wanted her right there.

billie: damn mamas your wet for daddy?

y/n: can you please fu-

"shhh" i say cutting her off, i pulled a part of her panties to the side and licked her clit with light sucks and she pushed her waist up more wanting more from me so i teased her by circleling my tounge around her entrance.

y/n: billie please hurry up

i licked my fingers after she said that and slowley pushed my middle finger in her and pulled in and out at a slow pace.

her breathing heavily turned me on
i made a long harsh lick on her clit and started sucking harshly.

y/n's povs:

the pleasure was so amazing i was trying not to moan but all i did was breath heavily whille my eyes rolled back.

y/n: fuck daddy...

I felt her smile on my clit and i knew she liked when i said that beacause she started pounding her fingers in me at the same pace as before and swinging her tounge rapidly over my clit. i couldnt help but let out a soft moan.
i was pushing my waist up wanting more from her and after i did that she added another finger and went faster still pounding in me.

y/n: billie wait plea-

billie: shh mamas dont be loud

you try telling her to slow down a bit beacuse you knew you were gonna let out a loud moan if she went harder...

billie started sucking my clit harder and i couldnt hlep but cover my mouth arching my back.
she started curling her fingers up in me hitting my g spot whit every pound.

I felt a knot in my stomach and wanted to yell but i couldnt, i knew billie felt my walls clench around her fingers beacuse she picked up her pace and went harder in sucking and pumping her fingers in me oh how much i wanted to yell!!!

i started shaking holding on to the edge of the counter sink.

y/n: daddy im gonna cum - fuckk

my legs shook more and i tried closing my legs but billie kept them wide open.

y/n: billie wait-  plea- *gasp*

i was clenching my eyes closed while arching my back
with one more hard pump i released all over billie and let out a loud moan

the relief in my breath while i was shaking made billie giggle a little

" damn princess you cummed a lot fir daddy"

y/n: billie fuck that was good

billie startes licking me clean while i was riding out my high and still slightly shaking.

when billie finished her fingers still had my juices so she shoved them in my mouth and i suductevley sucked on them tasteing my sweet juices

billie whispered in my ear saying "did daddy do a good job?"

y/n: mhmm

we started tounge kissing after and soon after a while we were both covered in hickeys

billie gasped when she realized it was 5:00 am and she told me to get dressed because brandon usually gets up at this time to go to work

we both got dressed and billie rushed downstairs to fake sleep next to brandon while i got back in bed with isaac and suprisingly fell asleep.

*timespeed*

billie was kissing up on me in my room but something was bothering us, it was this male voice saying my name and to wake up... it wouldnt stop it kept getting louder and then isaacs face pops up and i gasped and jumped up a little finding isaac over me telling me to get up and thats when i realized i was having a dream.

isaac: bitch wake up its 11 am come on lets go get breakfest

i was hungry so i got up and showered beacause isaac had some of my clothes here and also a toothbrush in his bathroom for me.

i got dressed with black baggy shorts and a black shirt with a alnost naked anime girl on it and did my makeup and told i saac i was ready.

when i walked to the living room to tell isaac to leave i saw billie and she said "finally" and i asked if she was coning and she said yeah cuz brandon was at work.

isaac: lets go girlies cause im hungry

i was freaking out beacuse it was gonna be so awkard with bills, when i got in the car all i could smell is her cologn and her nice smelling hair beacuse she showered as well and it turned me on!!

when we got to the breakfest place and we were in line isaac was infront of us and me and billie were behind him so when he wasnt looking billie would grab my neck and bite her lip while looking at me. my pussy started throbbing and i was ignoring it beacuse isaac was infront of us and out of no where i heard a whipser saying "wait till we get to my house mamas"

hey guys!! should i start a new story or continue a new one? also vote for my story😏
         hope you liked this chapter, also new series on tik tok💢