Bakka no Rakka

Ch#1

“Ugg” I sighed tired “this is going to be a very long day.” I looked into my full length mirror and my beautiful jade green eyes stared back at me, I took a quick inventory of my reflection, I looked at my clear complexion and raised my fingers to the cold glass; I raised my other hand to my long silky black hair and then to my red dyed razor-slashed bangs.I sighed again “ugg”, and went outside to where my brother Fang was waiting for me; I was barely out of the house when Fang shouted, “Ju-Ju! will you hurry up! I’d like to get our training session going!” I shouted back when I was out the back door, “I’m coming Fang dang, will u be patient?!” “Man” I thought to myself. “Why does he always go through these annoying training sessions with me, why can’t he go bug our little sister and train with her?”

I stared at the back of my brother’s silky black head (ok I should tell u a little something about my brother he’s got bright jade green eyes like mine and short silky black hair, he’s the tall dark silent type also he knows all there is to know about weapons, he can throw a kuni knife with such accuracy that when he throws it he can split a single hair and cut a trip wire.)I quietly walked over to him; trying to sneak up on him like he’s been doing to me for years, when I was close enough I jumped on his back only to find that he wasn’t there, well he was but it was a shadow clone, I was surprised when I landed on my stomach in the dirt shocked for a moment, I realized that it was one of his stupid tricks, as I turned over and sat up I muttered, “What the hell just happened!?”, just as I was getting up, something whizzed past my ear I just barely dodged it while my head was turned, something flew at me, nearly skewering my arm, I turned in the direction of where the object was thrown, I stared up at my brother standing, watching me from a nearby tree branch grinning down at me.

I just knew he’d been watch from the very beginning, I shouted up at him, “What did you think you were doing???” “Well” he paused “I was waiting for you, but you took forever” then he smirked down at me, “So I thought to play a little joke on you” (By the way you all should know my brother thinks he’s a smart ass) he was laughing his head off. My face must have been cherry red, and my black shirt, (Oh another thing both me and my twin both wear all black Syra wears all pink) was covered in grass stains and dirt, he was laughing so hard he had to clutch he was on for support. Just then I saw my chance, I jumped up and lunged at him making him fall from the tree, landing hard on his back, while I walked down the trunk of the tree without any problems, he groaned, “How did you do that??? I can’t even do that yet!!!” I laughed at his dumb struck face, “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I practiced this technique at night while you were asleep” as I said this I pointed at him and he got up and dusted off his cloths, I came down and our training session began.

Ch#2

          Finally at the end of our training session, I trudged back to the house, up the stairs and into my room where I crashed on to my bed, feeling exhausted, I’d just closed my eyes when I felt something heavy land on my stomach, I peeked open one eye and saw it was my annoying little sister sitting on me, I groaned, “Syra why are u sitting on me?”

“Because” she answered “I’m hungry and want u to make me lunch” “NO!!!” I snapped sharply, jerking my body up so fast that my little sister fell off me and landed on the floor, I rolled over and put my head on the edge of the bed, the look on her face made me soften my expression, “Ugg come here Syra I didn’t mean to yell at u” as I said this I sat up, she eagerly jumped up in to my arms and muttered quietly, “Ju-Ju I love you, are u still my big sister?” “yes” I answered “of course my littleKoneko, my little kitten” I ran my hands threw her long black hair, “look at me Syra, I will always be your big sister and Fang will always be your big brother no matter what” I whispered it softly in to her ear, she smiled at me, her eyes twinkled like a set of shining emeralds. “Come on” I held her in my arms, “I’m hungry too, I’ll make lunch” she smiled at me again…