Chapter 15: Perfect Couple

Me and Manami were sitting on a couch playing video games, when a ring from my phone came. I didnt look at my phone because Manami would beat me.

The Sound stopped, My controller was about to break because I'm still struggling to beat Manami. My phone became ringing again, I looked at It for a while and ignored it. Then Manami laughed because he defeated me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Aww c'mon!" I lazily said and leaned on the couch, my phone still ringing I lazily stared at it and Manami gave it me. "You should answer that" I took it.

Its an unknown number but I think its important. I quickly answered it. "Hello?" The person said from behind. "Who's this?" I asked, I heard the person laugh and I rolled my eyes. I know this laugh. Its Teshima's

"Teshima-san, Hello" I sarcastically said. "Katomi! Don't forget our race! I'm thinking that you forgot. You didnt, right?" I knocked my head and laughed. "Of course I remember! Ehm...was that Today?" Its only a voice call but I know that he slapped his forehead.

"Of course its Today! Dont you remember what I said yesterday?" He asks, "Hm, oh yeah! You said 'lets have a race tomorrow'" I mocked his voice and he laughed. "Close, but stop mocking my voice. Its annoying" He says with a bit irritated tone. I laughed.

"It could be more annoying" I laughed again. He laughed too "You know your funny yesterday" he said, "what?" I asks.

He chuckles. "You were looking at the Action figure just like Onoda" he says and laughed. "Wait, what? Where were we yesterday?" He sighed.

"What did you actually do last night?" He asks, I raised an eyebrow and looked at Manami who is smirking. "Do you know what I did last night?" I asked him. "Manami is with you?" Teshima asked I hummed as an answer.

Manami gently took my phone. "Last Night she was drunk, I took her home" Teshima Laughed. Oh now I remember! I quickly took the phone.

"Teshima, Manami drove me home, he also slept here." I bet his eyes widened, "oh no! What did he do? What did you do? What did you both do?" He asks close to panicking.

"Well." Then something flashed through my mind as I smirk.

"You need to sleep" Manami whispered as I lay on my bed, he was about to walk out of the room when I quickly pulled him.

"Manami dont go!" I pulled him so hard that we nearly kissed, but no our face are just close. I stared at his beautiful eyes as he smiles and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I answered to Teshima's question. "Well we kinda laid on the same bed?" I looked at Manami who's eyes are wide, I winked at him and he chuckled.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?" Both Teshima and Aoyagi said, I chuckled. "Its a prank" They both chuckled and ended the call.
I burst into laughter, Manami did the same. (Its not funny at all)

"Well, you have a race later" Manami walked closer and smirked, he leaned a little closer and caressed my chin. "I'll be watching" I smirked with confidence.

"Sure. This time, I'll make sure that I will win" He chuckled. "Good luck then" I gave a little peck on his lips that made his eyes wide.

I giggled and as he blushed, I tapped on his head and grabbed my bag, he's still looking at me and still standing there. I chuckled.

"Manami" He looked at me, "Lets go" I said and giggled. He nodded and grabbed his bag. "We still have classes so lets go" I hopped on my bike, Its P.E time and I'm wearing my jogging pants.

Since the day that Todou's fangirls became angry because Todou's jacket was wrapped around me, I started Wearing jogging pants. If I wore jogging pants, His fangirls will chill and relax.

Well its okay now, They know that I'm Manami's girlfriend. But theres only one problem, Manami's storm of Fangirls. I am okay with Todou but Manami's fangirls are the worst.

I can't take a single step without them deadly glaring at me. Its Like that Their torturing me in their minds. And every goddamn day, I will have to experience all those whispering and gossiping about me.

I would like to make them stop, but there is one of me, and hundreds of them.

"Manami" I softly said, he smiled and answered. "Yes?" I frowned. "Do I really need to experience being the target of your fangirls?" I asked.
He smiled. "No, Don't worry I can handle them" I smiled.

Manami being the second placer of Last Year's Inter-High made him really popular. Me being his Girlfriend made me popular too, but in a different way.

We reached the school and parked our bikes, I sighed and looked at him, He smiled and held my hand. I gulped as we enter the school, and as expected His Fangirls are everywhere. Some of them gave me death glares and some of them whispered.

I looked at everyside and looked down, I bit my lower lip while looking down. Manami reached for my chin and looked at him.

"Hey whats the matter?" He asks worried, I looked away. He looked around and glared at me. "Oh them" I slightly nod. I looked at him and his eyebrows furrowed, he sighed.

He gave his fangirls a death glare that made their faces scared, You can see Manami as a innocent and nice boy but if he gets angry and serious you won't see the innocent him.

"Is there anything wrong with my girlfriend?" He said with a cold tone. "Manami, where in the middle of the hallwa-" I whispered but got cutted off.

The Girls looked down and we kept walking. He looked at me and smiled, "better now?" He asked I nod.

After class, we met Himari at the cafeteria. She's sitting alone there with her phone, I can see her blushing and smiling. She's chatting with Todou.

"Himari-Chan!" I yelled she looked at us and ran to hug me. "Katomi! You have to read this!" She excitedly said.
"Oh lets go sit there!" I ran to the table.

I sat beside Manami and Himari on my other side. She gave me the phone, the three of us read Himari and Todou's Convo.

"Oh...My...Gosh! Himariiiii! Eek! I can't believe this!" I excitedly said. "I know right! Todou is my boyfriend now!" She says and was about to yell, she should not announce that to everyone especially for Todou's Fangirls.

"Himari keept quiet, you will have your daily nightmare if everyone knew" She raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I took a sip from my bottle. "Do you know what's happening to me every goddamn morning?" I asks, she shook her head.

"Well, your Todou's girlfriend now. Don't be surprised if  you recieve deadly glares and awful whispering, because that will actually happen" I said.

"Oh" she worriedly said. "Well we will have to experience that every day" she said and head down. "Yeah and were popular in a different way now" I sighed.

Then Manami squeezed my hand softly, "dont worry girls, I'm sure they will accept that" I smiled softly and kissed his cheek.

---------

"So how was the race?" Todou asked while his arms wrapped around Himari's shoulders. I smirked.

"They got beated" I pointed at the back Manami smirked, Himari clapped.
"You know, you improved your skills" Teshima said I smiled.

I sat beside Manami and rest my head on his shoulder. "You guys are sweet" Todou pouted. "Get Yourselves a girlfriend" Todou said, I laughed.

"We wish" Teshima shrugged. I copied him. "You know, Todou and Himari are a perfect combination" They looked at me.

I looked at Todou and Himari with a smile. "Both are strong, Both are popular in a good way" I said. Himari smiled and hugged.

"Don't be sad Katomi, Your daily nightmare will end soon!" She says I chuckled and pulled back. "But yours is starting tomorrow lets go to school together!" I said she nodded and went back beside Todou.

Himari and Todou, Such a perfect couple