Chapter 47: BATTLE PART 3- BATTLE OF CHAOS/ BATTLE OF LEGENDARY CROWN

Chapter 47: BATTLE PART 3- BATTLE OF CHAOS/BATTLE OF LEGENDARY CROWN

Amy and Sonic was tried to be able to stop the Sally the legendary crown. But she dosent listen her.But suddenly happened.

Amy:*pleaded* Sally please dont hurt Sonic. He is really hurt.

Sally: oh if you really hurt with Sonic. But if you let sonic go. I throught out to the dungeon. Your not able to be make a great queen or be an destiny. My own dream comes true and remember you said your a pink brat a loser you got NOTHING!*evils laughs*  So Princess Amelia what is your decision.

Sonic: Ames dont listen to her.

Amy was dosent make her right choice but it was then. She refused to deciced dungeon knees down.

Amy: *sadly down* Alright Sally. I go to the dungeon but let sonic go. And you and sonic be married each other as happliy ever after than me. Your right I am princess of rose kingdom but i wasnt really to be holds legendary crown be a right queen. You ever you say demand me.

Sonic: Ames No.

Sally: As you wish. * i let go with sonic and i snaps going the guards* Guards take Princess Amelia to the dungeon.

Amy: Sonic you can go now go with you friends they came out an trouble.

Sonic: No, No, No dont do that Ames. I was never be a gone to be lost right.

Amy: Sonic, What do you mean?

Sonic: whatever you said is All my life i want to be with you. Together and i like you and realize is I dont wanna lose you. Amelia Rosetta.

Amy: Sonic, I dont like my full name.

Sonic: Ames i will gotta to be outta here I promise. *I kissed amy's cheek*

Amy: Thanks Sonic. But there wasnt meant between us.

Sonic was widened eyes mummred his eyes tears. The guards to grabbed amy's arms to go the dungeon

Sonic: Ames....* i turn away and run away*

Amy:  Written in stone every rule, every word centuries old and unbending stay in your place better seen and not heard but now that story is ending.

Amy: Cause I cannot start to crumble so come on and try to shut me and cut me down.

Amy: I won't be slienced you can't keep me quiet wont tremble when you try it all i know is i wont go speechless.

Amy: Speechless let storm in I cannot be broken no, i wont live unspoken cause i know that i wont go speechless

Amy: try to lock me in this cage i will take these broken wings and watch me burn across the sky and echoes saying-

Amy: I wont be slienced no you will not see trmeble when you try it. All i know is i wont go speechless.

Amy: Speechless cause i'll breathe when they to suffocate me dont you underestimate me. Cause i know that i wont go speechless all i know is I wont go speechless.

At the I was peffer to go the dungeon was an able to save my parents and friends even my love life Sonic the hedgehog.

Other's Pov

After they were free Sliver and Shadow going the find Sonic to battle with Dr. Eggman to attack robots.

Dr. Eggman: *evily laughs* You cannot ever defeated me even where is the white, Black with red especially the Blue Hedgehog.