part five • boyfriend encounter

SHORT CHAPTER

   "jonneyun?" your jaw drops in surprise.

   your boyfriend takes one look at you standing up against jimin, whom was only in boxers, and grows furious. "y/n?"

you step away from jimin and out onto the porch, "what are you doing here?"

   "i should ask you the same thing." jonneyun folds his arms across his chest. you look down to your feet, knowing you hadn't even told him you stayed over here for the night. your boyfriend sighs, "what are we doing, y/n? you aren't like this."

   "i-i...." you begin, but lose the words to say.

   "she just needed space." jimin butts in.

   your boyfriend grabs your hand harshly after realizing you had actually stayed the night at his friend's house. "we're leaving."

   you gasp at his sudden jerk at your arm as he begins dragging you away from the house, "come on."

   "let go of her!" jimin rushes towards the two of you and prys jonneyun's grip off of your arm. you slyly examine the slightly forming handprint around your wrist and frown, "you asshole!"

   jonneyun reaches for you once again but jimin steps in between you, "let it go."

   the two of them stare at each other for a mere few seconds but to you, it felt like an eternity. jonneyun finally turns away, "just please, don't do anything stupid, y/n."

   you couldn't tell if he genuinely cared about you or if he just didn't want his so called girlfriend to sleep with someone other than him. if he thought you were sleeping with park jimin, he was mistaken.

   jonneyun leaves in his car and you watch jimin standing in the yard. he was breathing slightly heavy as if he actually got worked up over the encounter with his friend, your boyfriend. frowning, he turns around to look at you, examining your facial expression. "are you okay?"

   you nod, "yeah, i-i think so..."

   "good... we can go get changed and i'll drive you home." jimin smiles sheepishly, and yawns, walking back inside.

________________________
a/n: sorry for the short chapter and it took forever to update, but i've been working a lot and dealing with things... i will try to update again soon within the next week and i promise i'll give you all a long chapter.

i hope everyone stays safe with all this covid going around, my parents and my boyfriends family has it so Thanksgiving for my boyfriend and I is definitely cancelled... 🥺 anyways, enjoy the holiday and remember to be thankful for what you have. God bless you all.

(unedited)