Kurow's Sacrifice

Kurow POV
I looked at my pendant..My stupid pendant that held me destiny. 'Why am I doing this? Am I going to betray my best friend?' I thought to myself until hearing that voice in my head tell me,
"If you want to save your best friend then yes. Do not worry about it. Everything will alright as long I am with you.."
"Gotcha.." I said, the voice now gone I had no choice. I thought of some good memories of me and dude. For your sake partner...I will risk me own life!!
~~~
It was now the final battle between dude, my partner and Akuro. Dude was looking bad..real bad..He was down but Akuro lost his vessel, which was one of dude's partner. Dude was on the ground, Isshaku telling him "Don't give up Chibi-kun!" But Chibi let out only a weak bark, it was time. I stepped out in front of him and yelled out to Akuro "Akuro-ou-sama, please control my body!" Dude and the others looked shocked, and Akuro looked at me, examining. "You're a child from the Moon....I've had worse" Akuro said before taking control. I felt the darkness crept into my body, he only began to take control for a few seconds until I was back in control of my own. I had to stop him. No..I was the only who could but still...So this is why I was created? Is it my only purpose for living? Just for...BEING UNDER A COWARD'S ORDERS?!?! A JUNK DOLL WITHOUT 'FEELINGS'?! I was brought back from my thoughts, Akuro trying to take control, the darkness was overwhelming, I couldn't hold it any longer. I looked at Dude with tears streaming down my face "Do it now! It's your chance!!" I yelled out Chibi was shaking his head though "KILL ME NOW!!! PLEASE!! MY BEST FRIEND" I was crying hard, my tears covered my face until feeling a power slash coming down my body, killing Akuro who was still inside. That's good.... I was bleeding quickly, I knew I was going to die. It was my destiny to anyways. Dude was there crying, I didn't deserve it and he was licking my face "I promised to that pretty scholar lady to have a date with her...Tell her I'll be gone..for a long time...I...will..see you again in the afterlife...It's our promise...Partner.." I said weakly, closing my eyes. My hand fell motionless from holding him and so did my flute dropping to the ground. Thank you for everything. With you I was able to 'live'.
~~~
Somewhere far away in a place where the Moon Tribe used to inhabit there was a tall blonde man standing there with a smirk on his face and said,
"Good job. My scheme is now fulfilled. Thank you for your sacrifice Little Doll~"
The man was not alone, there was another who was a few feet behind him "Ushiwaka. What is happening to you...? You promised me.....to not fall for the darkness..."
~~~~~~~~~~~FIN~~~~~~~~~~~~

((A/N : Oh dear fluff this was horrible- My writing skills, no just no..))