joejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoejoe

Aya's that type of person you walk by on the side of the street and go "it's gonna be my friend until we're in cardiac arrest from one tackling the other over the last donut in the nursing home." Sometimes it can be that type of person that you'll know to stay away from though. It's helped me through some stuff and it says I help it but we all know that's a lie. Aya has horrible taste and it's obvious because it thinks I'm pretty. It helps me with my school work so that's how you know it's an amazing friend. It's also really smart but sometimes its fingers can be really crappy and make it say something like tooty instead of toothy. It's very very supportive and stuff. Oh it's also really loyal. Aya's pretty. Aya's very very very very very pretty. It's also the reason I can annoy Ziggie. Aya added me to a discord call with both it and Ziggie so now I have another person to annoy. It's taking over my speech. It's the reason I talk like the popular kid in 2nd grade that everyone wanted to be friends with. It's willing to kill someone who makes me mad and it's pretty hard to find a friend like that. We have a lot in common but at the same time we don't. Ziggie if you read this go away. My books are trash and you shouldn't read them. Aya thinks my books are good so that more proof that it has bad taste. Haha I just killed a spider Aya. Aya loves spiders but I can't stand those stupid little monsters. They're annoying, gross, ugly, and scary. Also I need your help because Lucky's being a jerk to Biggie. Anyway, me and Aya do a lot of stupid stuff but mainly Ayay. Ine stupid thing it did is say my characters are cute. It's a good artist and tell me that I am too even though I draw worse than a newborn baby. I'm out of stuff to say but I'll prolly make another rpart later. But thank you for being my friend Aya and thank you for everything you've done. Bye bye.