Chapter 2: The NEMESIS

As the family and hedgehog were shocked by the sudden destruction of the wall, a large, undead and fleshy Monster comes into the mansion!
,,Well then, bye bye Butterfly Mansion..." said Error. ,, We don't have time for Jokes Error! Let's get outta here!", said Mine in panic.

,,I have a good idea! Let's meet up at the tree of life!", said Alecs while running away.
After his words, the group ran for their life and being chased by this fleshy Monster!

After they have arrived infront of the tree of life, they meet a dark colored Animatronic.
,,W-Wha?! Now Five Nights at Freddy's Characters?! Where are we?! In a Game or crossover?!"
Yelled Daniel with panic. ,,Do not worry, you are in a Special world with full of imaginations and fantasy coming to life, literally.", said the Bear animatronic...

,,My name is DarkBear, and you are in a very difficult situation now...", said Darkbear. 
,,What do you mean DarkBear?", asked Mine full of curiosity. 
,,Well, I do know what happend, and I'm very sure you like to know."

When DarkBear begins to represent the event into a Memory..

The Memory shows the glory tree of life, how it spreads it's light all over the worlds.
It's reason of spreading the light is easy. The Leaf which got of the tree is searched by it, and so try to find it by spreading the light just to find it's child.

In a moment of peace and silence, a dark, tall Man with large, purple and glowing wings occurred out of one of the portals, causing a short quake by his landing!
As he lands on his feet, he instantly begins to push of the white creatures which were surrounded by the tree of life!

As he had noticed the core inside the tree of life, he jumped up on it, pulling the core of Life out of it's vessel.
Obviously getting burnt by it's light, the Man flies away to a tall mountain near the plains, holding the core with his bare hand, cracking it with his strong grip.

In the moment of shock, the man breaks the core into pieces, which fall into the different regions of Yecconia! 

Amy, shocked by the evilness of the creature, only replies with ,,Oh my god...".
,,This Dusker is responsible of this current chaos. We have to stop him", said DarkBear with a serious voice.

,,But how do we do that- Wait, Dusker?", asked Mine with curiosity.
,,Yes, this man is obviously a Dusker. His hand got burnt by the light, and as far as I know, only Duskers can burn them self with the Light.." answered DarkBear to Mine's Question.
Tailia, getting interested by the topic, asks DarkBear a rather interesting question: 
,,What's an Dusker if I can ask this?"

,,..I know what an Dusker is...", replied Amy with sorrow.
,,An Dusker is a Human, animal or Monster who lives under the Beyond, that means in the DarkDusk Empire. Normally, they are very violent and aggressive people, especially in the time where their King,  DuskLord Yecco, my Father, ruled."
,,So, you're an Dusker too then, Amy?" asked Error to her.
,,No... But I know this Man.", answered Amy.
DarkBear begins to explain his knowledge to the group:
,,By the appearance of this guy, I can say it's HB Yecco. He was the prince of the DarkDusk Empire, and stopped the endless War between the Dawners and Duskers. But for some reason he has stole the light from Yecconia.... Althrough he is usually very nice and kind..."

,,But, what can we do now to undo this chaos?", asked War to the group
,,Well, you have seen the Core pieces all around Yecconia? If we collect them, and get rid of HB, then we are able to fix the core and undo the damage!" Said Mine full of exitment!
DarkBear, going more into detail, explains the group the plan and the strategy:
,,Indeed, but we cannot go in one group. I suggest that we split up into 3 groups. I say Mine and War. Error, Amy and Alecs. And Daniel and Tailia."

,,I'll go with my son to the deserts and the Lavalands, so we have faster chances to find some pieces!", said Mine with Joy to be in a team with his son.

,,Me and Error Chan will go to Frostveil and the Mines, we go through the worst!", yelled Amy to the group.

And Daniel and Tailia say together their plan:
,,And we'll go to the Sky islands. None of us fear heights so I believe we can do this!"

DarkBear, motivated speaks to the group:
,,Very well, I'll stay here if you need me. I have to take care of the Tree vessel so we have a safe spot.

,,Sweety, where do you go?" Asked Error to Menma.
...She just replies with:
,,...I will look after Nick, he is not waking up...", and goes away.

Error just looked shocked... And so does the rest of the group...

TO BE CONTINUED ------------>