Chapter 6

I'm so sorry my dear readers, I have been busy with school, work and other things😔 but I'll try to be more active for you guys✨❤️, but anyways hope this chapter is what you guys expected, bye dear readers✨🧚🏼‍♀️

Recap:

I was pretending to sleep and he came out, when I saw him grab his clothes, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him on the bed, with me on top of him, I looked at his body, his face, his neck full of purple marks, his arms, hands, his chest and when I looked at his stomach, I turned sad, "Hinata w-what's that?" I said pointing at the cut marks on his stomach, he quickly covered them with his arms and turned his face to the side, I smiled at his cuteness, "Come on Shoyou, tell me, please..?" He looked at me, and contemplated if he should tell me or not, "I cut myself, I don't on the arms cause first, that would be to visible and second, it would be too painful," his voice started cracking, I immediately put my lips on his and started kissing him hungry yet full of passion, I started kissing down his neck till I reached his chest and kept going down till I reached his stomach, I counted them all, 16 in total, so I started kissing each mark, and when I was done, Hinata was looking at me, I met his eyes and what happened next surprised me.

Present
No ones POV:

Hinata had switched positions with Oikawa to make him underneath, Hinata sat on Oikawa's lap, and stared at Oikawa's eyes, just centimetres away, Oikawa could see the love and lust in his eyes, which turned him on, no ones ever looked at him that way before, "Hinata, No ones ever looked at me like you do right now, and I'm loving it" Hinata just kept staring but soon smashed his lips on Oikawa, the make out session was hot, Oikawa let go of Hinata's lips and attacked his neck, leaving a lot more hickeys, Hinata let out a soft moan, and that made Oikawa hard.

Hinata's POV:

As Oikawa attacked my neck, I let out a soft moan, and I could feel him, he was hard, I smirked and started moving my hips back and forth, Oikawa threw his head backwards letting out a raspy moan, "Ah~ Fuck," that turned me on, I sped up, and Oikawa put his hands on my hips and dug his fingers into my skin, when I look up from my waist, I saw him staring at me lustfully, 'that's hot' I thought, "Baby, are you teasing daddy right now?" He said raising his voice a little, I lean in and whisper in his ear, "So what if I am?" I was gonna lean back when he grabbed the nape of my neck and brought me back, he bit my ear and said, "I don't think that's a good idea kitten" before I knew it I was lying down on the bed, he smashed his lips onto mine and started undoing my shorts, "Oikawa-" he left my lips, "That's not my name, my names Daddy right now!"

No one's POV:

Hinata's face turned red, "Oika-" Oikawa stared at him, "D-daddy, I-, this is my first time doing anything of this sort" Hinata said plopping his elbows on the bed while looking shy, Oikawa looked at him then smiled, "That's okay Kitten, I'll show you what happens and what to do," then his smile turned to a smirk, Oikawa undid Hinata's shorts then started kissing his stomach till his lips, Hinata let out a moan, Oikawa started sucking on Hinata's neck leaving a dozen of red and purple marks, "D-daddy, don't stop" Hinata said lying back down on the bed, "Are you ready Kitten?" Hinata hesitates before nodding his head, Okawa starts taking off Hinata's shorts slowly then throws them on the ground, Hinata became impatient and started unbuckling Oikawa's pants, "Someone's eager, right Kitten?" Oikawa said with a smirk, in a split second Hinata turned Oikawa on the bed making him on top of Oikawa, "Well you see, I don't like waiting" Hinata started taking Oikawa's pants and boxer's off and Oikawa's member flung free, "And I see you don't like it either" Hinata said with a smirk before licking the tip, he kept licking the tip making Oikawa and himself impatient, "Can't you just pu- Ah- Fuck!" Oikawa said rolling his head and eyes back, Hinata had put Oikawa's member in his mouth, Hinata was bopping his head up and down going faster and faster, Oikawa turned them around and looked into Hinata's eyes full of lust and love, Oikawa wrapped his fingers around Hinata's and inserted his member in Hinata.

There you go you nasties, I know y'all liked it, cause I did too😏 I honestly feel so bad for letting you guys wait this long and I will absolutely try to post more often, but I said that last time and look at me now, still not posting enough🥺 anyways sorry for the cliffhanger, see you next time

Ice cream

Ha, I stole his phone Ha

FELIX!

Oh Ah Uh Ah Uh

Douces✌🏻