NO

"SHREKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" i scream as soon as i hear gunshots and police sirens.

"no it cant be" tears fill my eyes, "y-you killed him, how could you feiona?"

"how could YOU steal my mans?" she asked me back.

"i didn't steal him you're crazy?" of Corse police were hand cuffing her and told me and the kids that we had to come with them and they would send someone in to examine everything.

i go up stairs grab the kids telling them to close their eyes as we walk past their dead father on the ground. they were both crying cuz they knew. they weren't stupid of course they knew.

when we got to the police station my sister was thare to take the kids to her house after they got questioned. i was just gonna take an uber.

they just asked me stuff like how i thought she had gotten in the house some stuff about Shrek like hoe me and him met and how we knew feiona.

after that i went to my sisters house Jorden and hunter couldn't sleep so i told them they could watch a movie with me on the couch, and that we could talk about it if they wanted/ needed to.

they weren't ready yet so we just watched the movie and after i let them sleep in bed with me. their just kids i lost my dad at a young age too and it wasn't easy.

for her to have killed my mom and the love of my life within 10 years is just crazy to me she must be so insane.

she's not getting out of jail anytime soon.

___________________________________________________________________________

next chapter coming soon.😁 comment tell me what you guys wana read in this book I'm very open to a sequel/ different 100% smut book too that's just them 🍑🍆 if u get it. um yeah tell me what yall want and thx for reading!