Chapter 4: Devil and Demon's Play Time

Hello again!! Hope everyone is doing good! So above I added a song that would be in this chapter. I also think it fits Raven as well as the "Devil Within" song. This chapter would be told in her POV.
Now, on to chapter 4 :))

Warning: This chapter will involve details of mutilation. Please read at your own risk.

~~~

"Just to little old me." I sang as the song finished playing. I reach over to grab my pack of cigarettes from the glove compartment. I shake it to feel something inside. I let out a grunt.

"Shit, seriously? No cigarettes? Fuck, now I'm going to have to go buy some." I roll my eyes and head towards a nearby gas station. I'm so fucking lazy that I don't want to get a pack, but I really need a smoke right now. 

I pull up into the gas station and park my car. I go inside and get a pack and as I was paying for it, I couldn't stop thinking about my angel that I saw outside the building. I had to take him with me and bring him to my home. I just have to. I just have to figure out a way how. Shit, what the fuck is wrong with me? Since when am I feeling so possessive over some guy I don't even know? Wait, I think I know why, it makes so much sense! It's because I love him! That's why I'm feeling like this! I love this man and I have to have him. Yup, that's what it definitely is. LOVE. Oh, angel, I can't wait to show my love that I have for you.

I chuckle as I exit the gas station. I open my pack and take out a brand new fresh cigarette and lit it. I inhale and exhale it in. I can feel the smoke circling in my lungs. Ahh, that feels good, but I need something else to make me feel better. I'm in the mood for some fun. I remembered Vicki talking about having a little party for the both of us. Why not bring a plus one? I smile and I look ahead at the gas pumps. Oh, it's like a gift from down below. A new victim.

I watch as a nasty looking man, maybe in his mid-thirties, talking to two teenage girls. He looks as if he was trying to get them into his car. I scan around for another car that maybe the girls have ridden in to get here, but I saw nothing. They must have walked here alone. Who the fuck would let two teenage girls go ALONE to a ghetto ass gas station in the middle of the night. Ughh parents sometimes suck, like honesty, and they wonder why shit happens to their kids. I notice how uncomfortable they look, honestly who wouldn't? This guy is a fucking creep. He's probably telling them some crap about getting them home safely and shit like that.

Oh shit, no. Fuck, no! One of the girls is actually considering going with him. Sweetie no! Okay, time to be a hero to some and the worst nightmare to others.

I approach them and the girls made a sigh of relief. I tap the guy on the shoulder to get him to turn around and look at me.

"Hello, sir. Mind leaving these girls alone, they look very uncomfortable." I said and he just looks at me in complete silence for a solid five seconds.

"I wasn't doing anything wrong. I just wanted to give these nice girls a ride home. That's all." He says and puts his hand on one of the girl's lower back, almost touching her ass. Yup, that hand is going first. The girl stiffens with fright by the action he did on her.

"Hey, girls, why don't you both go inside and ask the cashier to give your parents a call to pick you up. I'll deal with him. Go on now." I said and moved aside so they can quickly go through. They whisper thank you and ran inside. I turn around to look at the fucker. His expression of his face was like I just rained on his parade. Oh, I will soon, but instead of rain, it'll be his blood. What I'm about to do is super gross that I myself would kill me too, but it has to be done if I'm going to take him to my personal hell. A way to get him to trust me. Blugh, I think I'm going to be sick.